The Student Room Group

I’m not sure if I’d be considered a genius for my age

I’m in Year 10, and am getting 70%+ On most of my mocks, and am even taking my GCSE in PE early. People say geniuses are born, and I haven’t been working that hard so am wondering if I’d fit into that category?
Thanks!
Undeniably.
By TSRs standards you are well below average. We all had our GCSEs by the age of 14 (all A*s with 100 UMS) and our A-levels by 16 (again, all A*s with 100 UMS).
Reply 3
Original post by RichPiana
By TSRs standards you are well below average. We all had our GCSEs by the age of 14 (all A*s with 100 UMS) and our A-levels by 16 (again, all A*s with 100 UMS).

14? You're a bit slow aren't you? I was 12 when I sat my 16 GCSEs, getting A*s in every subject and not dropping a single mark. I then did my 6 A levels in a year, again with perfect scores. By age 16 I'd done degrees at both Oxford and Cambridge simultaneously, got my masters at 17 and I finished my PhD age 19. I suppose I'm slightly above average.
Original post by Navier
I’m in Year 10, and am getting 70%+ On most of my mocks, and am even taking my GCSE in PE early. People say geniuses are born, and I haven’t been working that hard so am wondering if I’d fit into that category?
Thanks!

GCSE in PE? What do you have to do for that a handstand. What a ridiculous subject
Reply 5
I **** out my top grade GCSEs when I was four.
Reply 6
I wouldn't say genius, more like arrogant :smile:
Yes you are, the second coming of Einstein some might say

Quick Reply

Latest