Littleberryqueen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I need help with what to do right now I’ve got my btec for health and social care level 2 but don’t have my maths gcse and I’m 18 should I resist my maths and science gcse and do my level 3 extended diploma next year and I’m late for enrolment I can’t do my level 3 this year????
me failing
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Littleberryqueen)
I need help with what to do right now I’ve got my btec for health and social care level 2 but don’t have my maths gcse and I’m 18 should I resist my maths and science gcse and do my level 3 extended diploma next year and I’m late for enrolment I can’t do my level 3 this year????
if your 18 i think you shoulld pass your maths first then do health and social
and do you have to do science or is that a choice?
if its a choice drop it and concentrate on health and social i do it and i know how much coursework there is
Littleberryqueen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
To get into university their looking at science gcse and maths and English and also Health and social care level 3 would it be best for me to resist my 2 gcse exams in 2019 summer cause I’ve got my English gcse? And enrol for 2019 course for health and social care?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.73%
No I am happy with my choice (70)
55.56%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads