The Student Room Group

Terror attack in Australia - assailant shot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QE2
No loss. You have admitted that Islam allows slavery and using slaves for sex.
You just think that it's acceptable. The rest of the world doesn't (well, apart from ISIS of course. They agree with you)

I just don't want to listen to you banging on about how "Them slave girls reeeally wanted it, so we gave it to them goood. They loved it, mashallah!" and other disgusting nonsense.

It's ok man, sometimes you can't win by using your brain so you resort to using emotions. Seems you also failed in using your emotions XD
iz only game...why u heff to be mad?
Reply 181
Original post by ibyghee
It's ok man, sometimes you can't win by using your brain so you resort to using emotions. Seems you also failed in using your emotions XD

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by QE2
You were obviously trying to make the point that a man who had tried to stop the crazed killer was somehow not "such a great guy after all".
I don't remember anyone claiming that he was "a great guy", although some people did praise his actions in this instance, but previously being accused of burglary doesn't really affect that, does it?

No I wasn’t. I literally just said that I was highlighting an interesting news story. Nothing else. Not everything is some sort of Islamist conspiracy mate calm down
Original post by ibyghee

Yeah you’ve triggered him now
Original post by akbar0123
Yeah you’ve triggered him now

LUL
Well, we have established fairly conclusively that we have people in our midst who think Islamic slavery was a good thing and justified on commercial grounds, and that having sex with slaves is OK.

I feel very culturally enriched.
Reply 187
Original post by Good bloke
Well, we have established fairly conclusively that we have people in our midst who think Islamic slavery was a good thing and justified on commercial grounds, and that having sex with slaves is OK.

I feel very culturally enriched.
Yes, obviously fully paid up members of the "ISIS are un-Islamic and I condemn what they do - but I agree with their justification because that is Islamic" brigade. Their parents and teachers must be so proud.
Original post by ibyghee

Because normal human beings get angry about the rape and abuse of vulnerable people, and about nasty little boys laughing about the rape and abuse and justifying it. But I'm grateful to you, I really am. You show so well why Islam is such a vile, ugly, hateful and abusive religion.
Original post by Achaea
Because normal human beings get angry about the rape and abuse of vulnerable people, and about nasty little boys laughing about the rape and abuse and justifying it. But I'm grateful to you, I really am. You show so well why Islam is such a vile, ugly, hateful and abusive religion.

One can only hope that they’ll grow up one day and look back in horror at the vile justification of abuse and rape they spewed.
Original post by Achaea

LUL, even you don't know how to make a legit point by using your brain. You would sound more logical if you actually use it.
Original post by ibyghee
LUL, even you don't know how to make a legit point by using your brain. You would sound more logical if you actually use it.

Trololololol, here I am laughing about captive women being raped! Hahahaha! It's so funny! Look at me, demonstrating my wonderful superior morality by mocking women who were raped and the people who get angry about it! Hahahaha! I'm so logical and superior and my ideology that permits rape is so awesome and perfect! I use my massive brain to justify rape! Hahahaha! LOL!
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
One can only hope that they’ll grow up one day and look back in horror at the vile justification of abuse and rape they spewed.

I hope so, but I very much doubt it. They're so blinded by indoctrination that they can't even see what they're doing, and they think that rape and slavery are funny. I hope that one day they develop some empathy but it might be much too late.
Original post by Achaea
Trololololol, here I am laughing about captive women being raped! Hahahaha! It's so funny! Look at me, demonstrating my wonderful superior morality by mocking women who were raped and the people who get angry about it! Hahahaha! I'm so logical and superior and my ideology that permits rape is so awesome and perfect! I use my massive brain to justify rape! Hahahaha! LOL!

^triggered
@desaf1 Lol I haven’t seen you in here in a while, how’s third year going akhi
Salam, Check pms akhi
Reply 196
Original post by AlexanderHam
I

There's some good footage,

Only moderately perverse to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending