Are Northerners Or Southerners more Attractive? Watch

GotU418Yrs
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I love Northern men more chivalrous willing to spend on you and a bit rougher and manly too :love: what about Northern birds for you blokes too haha?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As somebody from the very-north I've noticed no real discernible difference between northern and southern gals myself other than the accent.

Edit: And the fact that they're more likely to find dousing chips in gravy acceptable, as well they should.
Last edited by Retired_Messiah; 1 year ago
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GotU418Yrs)
I love Northern men more chivalrous willing to spend on you and a bit rougher and manly too :love: what about Northern birds for you blokes too haha?
Northerners tend to be friendlier on the whole I find (being Southern), but tbh I've never actually fancied or liked a British girl. All the girls Ive liked have been foreign and my only ever girlfriend was Italian, and the only ever girl I somehow 'pulled' (started with her spilling a drink on me by accident :rofl:) was German. (I can speak some German so got my German game on :cool: :lol:)

However on the question, do I find one or the other more attractive? Not really
GotU418Yrs
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Northerners tend to be friendlier on the whole I find (being Southern), but tbh I've never actually fancied or liked a British girl. All the girls Ive liked have been foreign and my only ever girlfriend was Italian, and the only ever girl I somehow 'pulled' (started with her spilling a drink on me by accident :rofl:) was German. (I can speak some German so got my German game on :cool: :lol:)

However on the question, do I find one or the other more attractive? Not really
haha thanks
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Never really had opportunity to know many Southern women, to be honest. Went out with a girl from South Wales once, and personality-wise she was like me but with a cooler accent.
FredMadison
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Northerners look very obviously and noticeably better. If you are from the South and go to Ibiza everyone there is Northern and looks about 10x better than back home on average.

Northerners are also 10x more extroverted, charismatic, and confident.

They are simply better in every way.

Btw I'm not Northern myself.
GotU418Yrs
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
Never really had opportunity to know many Southern women, to be honest. Went out with a girl from South Wales once, and personality-wise she was like me but with a cooler accent.
where are you from in the North?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by GotU418Yrs)
where are you from in the North?
Liverpool. Don't live there now, like.
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FredMadison)
Northerners look very obviously and noticeably better. If you are from the South and go to Ibiza everyone there is Northern and looks about 10x better than back home on average.

Northerners are also 10x more extroverted, charismatic, and confident.

They are simply better in every way.

Btw I'm not Northern myself.
I feel like you've made up a conceptual northern person and convinced yourself that they're real
LostAccount
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah northern chavs look great. They put Britain on the world's modelling map.
Krisis
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Irrelevant lol. I've liked Northern and Southern women equally. English women are beauts.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (51)
33.12%
No I don't (72)
46.75%
I work during the holidays (31)
20.13%

Watched Threads