The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I got an interview invite today.
I also got one for the foundation year medicine
Did anyone else get a joint interview with the University of Nottingham?
Reply 4
Original post by joshuatovell
Did anyone else get a joint interview with the University of Nottingham?

I applied to both but just got an interview for Lincoln yesterday.
I only applied to Lincoln and I had an invitation for an interview a couple days ago.
Hey, quick question. I’ve applied for both the Nottingham and Lincoln university pathway but how do I know if I’ve received an interview for both? Does it specify or do you assume? And do you get to pick your place for an interview or do they allocate it for you? Thank you.
Well when I got my interview for Lincoln it was from a Nottingham email. However, it clearly stated University of Nottingham Lincoln Medical School at the top. So you will receive both of your emails from Nottingham, but I’m assuming the emails will be separate.
Ok thank you!
(edited 5 years ago)
I got one email saying that I had one interview for both of them and that I got to pick which location I had my interview at.
Reply 10
I booked an afternoon slot for interview next week but it says 08:15- 3 something on my eventbrite ticket. But it does acknowledge the interview slot starts at 12something (can’t remember exact times). Does this mean I have to get there for 8:15?
I was also confused by this. I am assuming there were interview slots at 8:15. I have booked my train so I get there in time for my interview, but not for 8:15
Reply 12
Original post by Simonexoxo
I was also confused by this. I am assuming there were interview slots at 8:15. I have booked my train so I get there in time for my interview, but not for 8:15

Yeah I really hope they’re not expecting us there at that time. I WOuld have to get up at like 4am
Reply 13
yeah there were interview slots for 8:15. That's when mine is 😭😭
Also, what ID do we need to bring/ upload to MyNottingham? I can't find my driving license at the moment but have a passport? Do i need both?

It says ..."On the Interview Day:

Please note: If you do not have a valid form of ID with you on the interview day, you will NOT be interviewed.

You MUST bring the following documentation to your interview AND a photocopy of each of the following:

• Passport (MUST be valid)
• Driving Licence (full or provisional, if available)"

So this means you need a photocopy of both but only bring one in person?
Reply 15
I think if you're putting a photocopy of one you need to bring both. I thought it was an either or situation (I don't have
Original post by pleasereplylol
Also, what ID do we need to bring/ upload to MyNottingham? I can't find my driving license at the moment but have a passport? Do i need both?

It says ..."On the Interview Day:

Please note: If you do not have a valid form of ID with you on the interview day, you will NOT be interviewed.

You MUST bring the following documentation to your interview AND a photocopy of each of the following:

• Passport (MUST be valid)
• Driving Licence (full or provisional, if available)"

So this means you need a photocopy of both but only bring one in person? I thought it was an either or situation ( I don't have a driving license)

So when are people getting there? My interview is at 10.55 but I thought I had to be there for 8.15
Reply 17
is the passport copy in black and white or colour?
Reply 18
Only just found this thread! I have my interview tomorrow - so nervous 😭
Original post by Olivia230801
So when are people getting there? My interview is at 10.55 but I thought I had to be there for 8.15

Well I’ll be getting into Lincoln for 9 o’clock and mine is 10:55. I’m getting the first train that day

Latest