The Student Room Group

hm :(

Every time I ask a teacher to check my personal statement, they either take 10 days to check it or say ask me next week and its driving me nuts. Because every time I send them a copy I would have made a lot of edits by the time they check it. Planning to submit my application tomorrow and no one is able to proof read? Have no clue what to do, would be a shame if I submitted it with grammatical mistakes. I feel like people go through so many drafts but I cant handle anymore hahah
Reply 1
Original post by Jijimomani
Every time I ask a teacher to check my personal statement, they either take 10 days to check it or say ask me next week and its driving me nuts. Because every time I send them a copy I would have made a lot of edits by the time they check it. Planning to submit my application tomorrow and no one is able to proof read? Have no clue what to do, would be a shame if I submitted it with grammatical mistakes. I feel like people go through so many drafts but I cant handle anymore hahah

asked any of your friends who do English?
Reply 2
Original post by Jijimomani

You have until 15th January to apply. There's no rush.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending