gw3nj4n
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve been given an assignment that says it’s a ‘1500-word equivalent set of exercises’ and I’m wondering if it’s saying I actually need 1500 words or if it just means that it’s kind of on the same level as a 1500-word essay would be. Because it’s a set of exercises, most of the answers are layed out as options and they’re like three words each so it’s not like I can easily write 1500 words unless the answer options are literally 1500 words long. What does it mean by ‘equivalent’? On other assignments it doesn’t say ‘equivalent’ it just says 1500 words, but those are essays rather than a set of exercises. Anyway, the question is, what does it actually mean by a ‘1500-word equivalent’?
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
...just write 1500 words' worth of answers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (536)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (649)
41.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (321)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed