The Student Room Group

Guinea Pig Christmas Advent Calendar 2018

Scroll to see replies

so cute :gah:
YAY.

ty for tagging me :hugs:

omg they are cutee. are they hamsters or rat :rofl: sorry idk anything about pets :biggrin:
Original post by I'mComingOxford
YAY.

ty for tagging me :hugs:

omg they are cutee. are they hamsters or rat :rofl: sorry idk anything about pets :biggrin:

Guinea pigs :tongue:
Reply 185
[video="youtube;cWgwTe01kMU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWgwTe01kMU[/video]

Cute fluffy christmas cavies!
can i just say it took some skill to get them to sit this still for a photo and not chew the note :rofl:
Original post by 8472
[video="youtube;cWgwTe01kMU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWgwTe01kMU[/video]

Cute fluffy christmas cavies!

way better :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy

Door Twenty Five

Spoiler

eep! :heart: They are so cute :proud:

Spoiler

Merry Christmas Cavy Family! Have a wonderful day!
can i just say it took some skill to get them to sit this still for a photo and not chew the note :rofl:

I was wondering how you managed that tbh. :grin:
Original post by Kindred
I was wondering how you managed that tbh. :grin:

Bit of parsley goes a long way :colondollar:
also before anyone mentions it i know one of them looks scared cos the whites of her eyes are on show but she actually isn't, her eyes are always like that, it's possible that her eyes are a bit squiffy or she's a bit cross eyed we dont know anything about her just that she was abandoned in a box by a motorway :redface:
Bit of parsley goes a long way :colondollar:
also before anyone mentions it i know one of them looks scared cos the whites of her eyes are on show but she actually isn't, her eyes are always like that, it's possible that her eyes are a bit squiffy or she's a bit cross eyed we dont know anything about her just that she was abandoned in a box by a motorway :redface:

I just thought she was planning how to eat the tree :tongue:
Such a touching picture and message.

And I must say a very enviable collection of Christmas emojis too!!!

Having met them I can imagine!:giggle:

PRSOM :emo:

Merry Christmas, Cavy! :hugs:
Merry Christmas Cavy. :jumphug:
Merry Christmas Cavy :jumphug:
@CoolCavy Merry Christmas to you. Love the drawing. 🙂
Lovely to see your cavies on this special day - fantastic photo of them looking so cute.

This thread has been great - thanks so much for all your wonderful imagination in putting it together.

Have a good Christmas and all the best for 2019

Quick Reply