The Student Room Group

I have slept with over 30 women.

I am 28 year old male and I have slept with over 30 women. By today's standards, is that number considered to be low or high?

I sometimes worry that I have not enjoyed my younger years to the fullest, but at the same time would not want to be considered promiscuous.
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am sorry but plz say this is a joke? What do you want?
If ppl say yes its alot - you going to congratulate yourself or something?
If ppl say no its not alot - are you suddenly going to go out and have more sex?
Its not a competition lol just chill
Reply 2
Original post by legalbeagle1990
I am 28 year old male and I have slept with over 30 women. By today's standards, is that number considered to be low or high?

To be fair, I did spend 3 years travelling and a lot of these girls I actually met abroad.

What a ****!
You are posting this on a predominantly secular humanist forum which believes that morality is pretty much subjective and that in terms of sexual behaviour, you can do whatever the hell you want if there is 'consent', irrespective of the implications on your soul or society.

What do you expect to be told?
Probably average for a 25-30 year old.
If you work in the legal profession, the numbers will probably be higher.
Most of the male unmarried lawyers and barristers I know under 35 claim to have a range in the 50s.
Probably including the sexual encounters that they paid for.
If it were a women, she would've been labelled as a "wh*re" or a "b*tch" or something even worse. Double standards...
Original post by londonmyst
Probably average for a 25-30 year old.
If you work in the legal profession, the numbers will probably be higher.
Most of the male unmarried lawyers and barristers I know under 35 claim to have a range in the 50s.
Probably including the sexual encounters that they paid for.

Not sure I would go as far as paying for sex.
Reply 7
what do you want, a medal?
Reply 8
Ur a #%^*ing machine mate
Original post by rojo2
what do you want, a medal?

Missed the point entirely...
Reply 10

the point is you're pathetically trying to brag, thus my question - would you like a medal? do you think anyone is jealous of you? or that they even believe you?

telling us you've slept with 30 women is the equivalent to telling us you've taken 30 dumps today - who the hell cares?!?!

Thought they were spot on. What do you want?
lol what a sad attention seeker
I'm 19 almost 20 and i'm a little ***** when it comes to pursuing women..
Reply 14
Lool king
how the STD's looking?

I sometimes worry that I have not enjoyed my younger years to the fullest, but at the same time would not want to be considered promiscuous.

Lol you is a hoe
Reply 17

Without context, the number doesn't really mean anything. Roughly 3 a year since 18. Sounds normal, but i guess it depends on how long you spent in committed relationships.

Plus if that number is a result of the usual male inflation, the actual number in reality is 10.
thats nice dear, now give yourself a wee pat on the back and go back to playing fornite
You think too much, I mean it in a polite way. It's probably higher than the average 28 year old but it is not too high. The past is the past, it is gone and what matters is now. It is not a big deal trust me. I used to be sexually promiscuous but now I am not. At some point I figured that it is not something I am into anymore. But what I did in the past doesn't bother me. It made me happy then plus it was a learning experience, I wouldnt have made up my mind otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending