Coco_Pops123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m applying to Bristol for Accounting and Finance and they require grades AAA, however I’m able to get a contextual offer from them of ABB. I am predicted ABB and was wondering is there a high chance of getting an offer from them as Bristol is the uni I would like to go to.
Thanks
Shiv7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Coco_Pops123)
I’m applying to Bristol for Accounting and Finance and they require grades AAA, however I’m able to get a contextual offer from them of ABB. I am predicted ABB and was wondering is there a high chance of getting an offer from them as Bristol is the uni I would like to go to.
Thanks
If you're predicted the same as the contextual offer, and you're 100% sure you're eligible for a contextual offer then you should be fine. Just apply, you'll have as much of a chance as anyone else.
Hope this helps.
Coco_Pops123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Shiv7)
If you're predicted the same as the contextual offer, and you're 100% sure you're eligible for a contextual offer then you should be fine. Just apply, you'll have as much of a chance as anyone else.
Hope this helps.
Yeah I’m certain I’m eligible for a contextual. Thanks this re assuring hopefully I get an offer. Thanks
Oluwa1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Coco_Pops123)
Yeah I’m certain I’m eligible for a contextual. Thanks this re assuring hopefully I get an offer. Thanks
Did you get an offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Today on TSR

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (213)
56.8%
I don't have everything I need (162)
43.2%

Watched Threads