AyselHB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve been given a conditional offer for Lancaster University to do Biochemistry. Is there any chance that this may be updated to an unconditional offer at a later date?

I would really love it if it could because Lancaster is my favourite University out of all the ones so looked at and I have pretty bad anxiety so the entire exam process stresses me to hell and back.
Last edited by AyselHB; 1 year ago
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AyselHB)
I’ve been given a conditional offer for Lancaster University to do Biochemistry. Is there any chance that this may be updated to an unconditional offer at a later date?

I would really love it if it could because Lancaster is my favourite University out of all the ones so looked at and I have pretty bad anxiety so the entire exam process stresses me to hell and back.
I've heard stories of it happening before at other universities from my former teachers.

I wouldn't bank on it though. What's the offer? Chances are, they'll still take you if you miss it by a grade or two anyway.
AyselHB
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
I've heard stories of it happening before at other universities from my former teachers.

I wouldn't bank on it though. What's the offer? Chances are, they'll still take you if you miss it by a grade or two anyway.
The offer is AAB or ABB if I make it my firm choice.

But... I just got an email after sending this post saying I have an interview to see if they are going to make my offer unconditional. Hopefully that goes well 🤞🏼
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AyselHB)
The offer is AAB or ABB if I make it my firm choice.

But... I just got an email after sending this post saying I have an interview to see if they are going to make my offer unconditional. Hopefully that goes well 🤞🏼
Great timing with the email :toofunny:

Best of luck with it
AyselHB
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Great timing with the email :toofunny:

Best of luck with it
Thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (203)
19.13%
Labour (449)
42.32%
Liberal Democrats (208)
19.6%
Green Party (54)
5.09%
Brexit Party (28)
2.64%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (16)
1.51%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.94%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.19%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)