The Student Room Group

which courses in clearing

Can anyone give some examples of which courses were in clearing in 2018? I got A*AA in A levels so looking for some good courses either economics/ accounting/ sciencey courses. The issue is... I have applied for medicine but obviously i might not get a place. I am yet to apply for my 5th choice (not sure what to put. Do economics courses accept people with a medicine PS???) but if I get no offers, what are my chances of getting a good uni (manchester, leeds, nottingham) in UCAS extra or clearing?
Original post by A*my
Can anyone give some examples of which courses were in clearing in 2018? I got A*AA in A levels so looking for some good courses either economics/ accounting/ sciencey courses. The issue is... I have applied for medicine but obviously i might not get a place. I am yet to apply for my 5th choice (not sure what to put. Do economics courses accept people with a medicine PS???) but if I get no offers, what are my chances of getting a good uni (manchester, leeds, nottingham) in UCAS extra or clearing?

Re: medicine PS, e-mail the universities and see if they'll be willing to take a supplementary PS for economics.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Re: medicine PS, e-mail the universities and see if they'll be willing to take a supplementary PS for economics.

The only issue with that is I applied for Nottingham (Lincoln pathway), Cardiff, Leicester and Keele due to low UKCAT. I would probs only go to Nottingham for any other course (but am on their Lincoln pathway, so could I get into Notts for another course, or would it be Lincoln?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending