The Student Room Group

UEA vs Surrey vs Sussex vs Warwick

Just wanted to see what people think of these universities as they are doing well in my subject league tables. I know Warwick has a high reputation but the others have elements that I think could be very beneficial.

Any experience?
UEA has rabbits :smile:
Original post by elleguyan
Just wanted to see what people think of these universities as they are doing well in my subject league tables. I know Warwick has a high reputation but the others have elements that I think could be very beneficial.

Any experience?

Hello there :smile:

What course/s are you looking at studying?

We may be a little bias, but we can’t deny that UEA is absolutely brilliant! We're currently 14th in the Complete University Guide League Table 2019 and have an 89% student satisfaction rating. https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...k/east-anglia/

I graduated from UEA a month ago having studied Media for four years and now I'm doing an internship here! There are so many fun events held here throughout the year, such as Pimp My Barrow and Derby Day, as well as great gigs at the LCR. On top of that, Norwich is such a wonderful city to visit or live in.

Please let me know if there's anything else you would like to know!
Heidi
Reply 3
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hello there :smile:

What course/s are you looking at studying?

We may be a little bias, but we can’t deny that UEA is absolutely brilliant! We're currently 14th in the Complete University Guide League Table 2019 and have an 89% student satisfaction rating. https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...k/east-anglia/

I graduated from UEA a month ago having studied Media for four years and now I'm doing an internship here! There are so many fun events held here throughout the year, such as Pimp My Barrow and Derby Day, as well as great gigs at the LCR. On top of that, Norwich is such a wonderful city to visit or live in.

Please let me know if there's anything else you would like to know!
Heidi

I applied to do Film Studies and English Literature and have received an offer. I do think the university seems good! Just hard to judge when they all have different good qualities.

Thank you for replying :smile:
Original post by elleguyan
I applied to do Film Studies and English Literature and have received an offer. I do think the university seems good! Just hard to judge when they all have different good qualities.

Thank you for replying :smile:

That's great! Of course, choosing the right university is a huge decision. Have you been to any of our open days at all? That usually gives you a good feel for the place :smile:

Feel free to ask us any questions you might have!
Heidi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending