The Student Room Group

Are you listening to Christmas Music yet?

This poll is closed

Are you listening to Christmas Music yet?

Yes 55%
No45%
Total votes: 11
When do you deem it 'acceptable' to play it?

Have you already started to listen to it? :smile:

Is it alright for your classmates to sing yell All I want for Christmas and other various christmas songs in November?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Chronoscope

Is it alright for your classmates to yell
all i want for Christmas in November?

Usually, I listen to it after my December exams... However, I broke this rule and listened to a few last week :eek3:
I hate Christmas music :bawling: it's the same 4 repetitive songs year after year
Reply 3
Yes, it's gone mid-November so it's completely acceptable. Will start adding the Christmas tunes to my regular playlist tomorrow.
Original post by Chronoscope

Is it alright for your classmates to sing yell All I want for Christmas and other various christmas songs in November?

It's DEFINITELY time for Christmas music ! Lights were switched on in Kingston yesterday evening ! *sings* Its beginning to look a lot like Christmasss
I used to always wait til 1st Dec, then I told myself Black Friday. Now it depends on how much cheering up I need :ninja:

Managed not to bring out the Christmas playlist this year yet... but there's still plenty of November left in which to do that :colone:
Reply 6
I’ve been listening since October hahaha just the odd One or 2 tho
Before December I'll only listen if I am doing something Christmassy like buying a tree in November or making the Christmas puddings in October etc.

When December comes, after the decorations are up, it's Christmas music exclusively until Christmas
Original post by CoolCavy
I hate Christmas music :bawling: it's the same 4 repetitive songs year after year

:hugs: bet your're not the only one though, think there were studies done that repetitive christmas music was really bad especially in supermarkets. Which ones? :tongue: It probably varies for different people though. At first guess - All I want for Christmas is you, Fairytale of New York, Let it Snow, and Do they Know its Christmas.

Original post by navarre
Yes, it's gone mid-November so it's completely acceptable. Will start adding the Christmas tunes to my regular playlist tomorrow.

Don't forget to remove them when Christmas is over :grin: People at my work often play rmusic all the time except in June / July a load of christmas songs came on :laugh:

Original post by Blue_Cow
Usually, I listen to it after my December exams... However, I broke this rule and listened to a few last week :eek3:

Good luck with your exams :smile: :yes:
My birthday is 12th November so the Christmas music playing starts anytime after then for me! And it's very intense by the end of November!

Quick Reply

Latest