The Student Room Group

Please help

Do I need to put the modules I am resitting on UCAS?

I have an achieved A in maths and resitting C3 and C4 to go for the A*.

If I have to, can I just put the two modules and put pending and keep the rest blank or do I have to put all modules for achieved and again for the 2nd time but with C3 & C4 pending?
Put the good ones in. And the ones you will resit as pedning...
Reply 2
Original post by saboor 123
Put the good ones in. And the ones you will resit as pedning...

Surely that looks worse if I leave some out? There isn't really bad ones, I got 81 and 89 in C3 and C4 respectively I just don't really wanna put all of my modules in but not sure if I have to put the resits ones in.
Original post by 201822
Surely that looks worse if I leave some out? There isn't really bad ones, I got 81 and 89 in C3 and C4 respectively I just don't really wanna put all of my modules in but not sure if I have to put the resits ones in.

You don’t have to put your modules at all. It’s fine to just list your overall qualification a second time with a pending grade.

If you want to make it clear that you’re only resitting 2 modules then you’ll need to include ALL your modules (with achieved grades for the modules you aren’t resitting and pending grades for the resits)
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
You don’t have to put your modules at all. It’s fine to just list your overall qualification a second time with a pending grade.

If you want to make it clear that you’re only resitting 2 modules then you’ll need to include ALL your modules (with achieved grades for the modules you aren’t resitting and pending grades for the resits)

What would you recommend in my situation? I mean the fact I got an A shows I've obviously not messed up, but I dont want them to think I did terrible on a module or something and also to not think I am resitting loads of modules.

So can I not keep the achieved grade modules blank, and then for the resit one just put the 2 modules im resitting as pending and nothing else?
Original post by 201822
What would you recommend in my situation? I mean the fact I got an A shows I've obviously not messed up, but I dont want them to think I did terrible on a module or something and also to not think I am resitting loads of modules.

So can I not keep the achieved grade modules blank, and then for the resit one just put the 2 modules im resitting as pending and nothing else?

I would recommend that you list your achieved grade with ALL modules. And list your pending grade with ALL modules (achieved and pending).

That’s the way to make it clear that you did well and are just trying to improve a little.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest