reddevil365
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
help im on unit 5 with the access to HE course unit 5 cell biology and im lost how did people understand and pass this thank you
Sekwilangandu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Am on same unit, am also struggling considering i haven't done biology for 20years. I have to do a structured report
manrajsandhu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
im also on the same unit. finding it a bit tricky. how are you getting on
Sekwilangandu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Am still writing . I've done 2000words so far. I haven't got long to submit . Will spend more time on it over the weekend.
Bjliken
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm also struggling on this unit! It's not graded so it doesn't have to be perfect but still have to get a pass. Mine is due Saturday and haven't written a single word. The other units were alot easier compared to this one. Anyone have any ideas how to structure or it?
Sekwilangandu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Am actually formatting the work according to sections and i guess we need to end with findings/conclusions/recommendations . It has really stressed me
Bubbleuk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
does anyone have an example of an essay that passed please i could have, i have been sent mine back and im really struggling . thanks
amymarshall83
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sekwilangandu)
Am on same unit, am also struggling considering i haven't done biology for 20years. I have to do a structured report
Hi, I know this is a year ago but could u help me x
Tabby121
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I’m on unit 5 cell biology too on access to midwifery any help would be much appreciated
Uktopgirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi i was really ahead with my assignments so fortunately have a long time for the next unit but now I've got to this one, i seem to be spending hours on it and not getting far!! Do the units continue to be this hard? I worry I'm trying too hard on it?
maddy2181
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Bubbleuk)
does anyone have an example of an essay that passed please i could have, i have been sent mine back and im really struggling . thanks
Hey, im doing it right now and seriously stuck. Is there a chance I can have a look at yours? Thankyou x
maddy2181
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Uktopgirl)
Hi i was really ahead with my assignments so fortunately have a long time for the next unit but now I've got to this one, i seem to be spending hours on it and not getting far!! Do the units continue to be this hard? I worry I'm trying too hard on it?
Hey, im doing it right now and seriously stuck. Is there a chance I can have a look at yours? Thankyou x
maddy2181
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Tabby121)
I’m on unit 5 cell biology too on access to midwifery any help would be much appreciated
June12345
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi my daughter has just had unit 5 feedback and they’ve asked for what she’s already written. Confused.?did you pass yours in the end? Any advice welcomed
maddy2181
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Has anyone done Unit 6 (midwifery)?
Tabby121
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I haven’t had mine marked at all I haven’t resumed studies yet I’m behind trying to catch up so can’t say if it’s right
Mickey2490
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sekwilangandu)
Am still writing . I've done 2000words so far. I haven't got long to submit . Will spend more time on it over the weekend.
Please help me with unit 5 cell biology
Missy93<3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
please guys really needing help with thisive done 2420 words and im not even on section 3 its breaking my head. theres so much information we have to take in, how is this possible given the time frame?
yasyas333
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Missy93&lt;3)
please guys really needing help with thisive done 2420 words and im not even on section 3 its breaking my head. theres so much information we have to take in, how is this possible given the time frame?
If you need help, send me a direct message and I can help xx
yasyas333
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yasyas333)
If you need help, send me a direct message and I can help xx
I have got your message but it won’t let me reply, private message me your email and I’ll email you some help xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (89)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (277)
15.2%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (197)
10.81%
Lack of purpose or motivation (254)
13.94%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (82)
4.5%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (106)
5.82%
Loneliness (156)
8.56%
Financial worries (65)
3.57%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (79)
4.34%
Exposure to negative news/social media (88)
4.83%
Lack of real life entertainment (99)
5.43%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (160)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (170)
9.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed