hollybob619
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi just seeing if anyone else is studying adult nursing at portsmouth uni in sept 2019 just got my conditional offer through.
Last edited by hollybob619; 2 years ago
arfurbean
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've applied for January but still waiting for them to process my application. How was the interview?
hollybob619
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfurbean)
I've applied for January but still waiting for them to process my application. How was the interview?
its very relaxed and informal, its based on a points system so aslong as u get key words in im sure u will be fine. when did u submit your application?
arfurbean
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I submitted last week and they've asked for further info which I'm waiting for, so hopefully won't be long. Did you have to do any tests? xxx
hollybob619
Rep:
?
I submitted last week and they've asked for further info which I'm waiting for, so hopefully won't be long. Did you have to do any tests? xxx
mine took just over a week to get an interview. nope no tests, i also went to southampton uni interview yesterday and they had no tests but had a group activity. portsmouth is my first choice southampton was just my back-up if i didnt get portsmouth.
arfurbean
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
that's good, thanks for the information and congratulations on the offer!

the key words is that like current issues and health drives sort of thing? I may make it to the open day but I'm hoping to get an interview before then xxx
hollybob619
Rep:
?
that's good, thanks for the information and congratulations on the offer!

the key words is that like current issues and health drives sort of thing? I may make it to the open day but I'm hoping to get an interview before then xxx
just remember the 6 c's. respect, dignity etc... good luck xx
Hoopereve
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hollybob619)
hi just seeing if anyone else is studying adult nursing at portsmouth uni in sept 2019 just got my conditional offer through.
Hey, I've applied to Portsmouth and I've got an interview in a few weeks! I was also at the Southampton selection day last week!! Have you heard back from Southampton yet? It's my top and I'm so nervous waiting to hear back! x
hollybob619
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hoopereve)
Hey, I've applied to Portsmouth and I've got an interview in a few weeks! I was also at the Southampton selection day last week!! Have you heard back from Southampton yet? It's my top and I'm so nervous waiting to hear back! x
No I haven't heard anything from Southampton yet.
Hoopereve
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I've got my Portsmouth interview tomorrow and on the email it said the individual interview could be between 11 and 5 but we have to be there at 9! Was this true for your interview day? If so what did you do when waiting?
hollybob619
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I've got my Portsmouth interview tomorrow and on the email it said the individual interview could be between 11 and 5 but we have to be there at 9! Was this true for your interview day? If so what did you do when waiting?
This was true, however we had a small group of 9 they said usually it's about 30. We have a welcome talk and tour of the facilities and then they tell u your time and u can sit in the classroom and chat they supply tea, coffee and biscuits or u can go do whatever u like. They sort the interview times by distance so ppl who travel further go first.
Hoopereve
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This was true, however we had a small group of 9 they said usually it's about 30. We have a welcome talk and tour of the facilities and then they tell u your time and u can sit in the classroom and chat they supply tea, coffee and biscuits or u can go do whatever u like. They sort the interview times by distance so ppl who travel further go first.
Okay, thank you very much! 🙂 I'm leaving at 6:30am tomorrow morning but don't actually live too far it's just the journey takes forever due to traffic so I think its gonna be a long day for me 😂 xx
hollybob619
Rep:
?
Okay, thank you very much! 🙂 I'm leaving at 6:30am tomorrow morning but don't actually live too far it's just the journey takes forever due to traffic so I think its gonna be a long day for me 😂 xx
Oh gosh where are u coming from x
Hoopereve
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hollybob619
Rep:
?
How did it go?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads