This discussion is closed.
nicolegrace1207
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I’m doing Portuguese a level privately in 2019, I’m due to sit my actual a levels in 2020, I’m just wondering if the language a level result will automatically get sent to the unis I am applying for, as I need an ABB in 3 a levels, however I am only doing 2 a levels at school and then 1 privately. So when they ar deciding whether to give me a place will they be informed of the Portuguese a level ??
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Chlsss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Heyy!!! How are you? Can you please tell me if your application was successful and wether your wished university accepted your Portuguese A level?
Last edited by Chlsss; 1 week ago
Stark°3000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chlsss)
Heyy, how are you? Can you please tell me if your application was successful and wether your wishes university accepted you Portuguese A level?
This thread is 2 years old sorry.
Chlsss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yess, I would like to know how the situation turned out 😅
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (633)
48.69%
No (667)
51.31%

Watched Threads