The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Moroccan guy
I really love tomboy and looking for one to chat with get to know eachother

1. You sound like a creep
2. Stop bumping old threads
3. You joined today
4. This is you're first post

After examining the evidence, I conclude that you are a troll.
I think you have to style it off in a feminine way, sometimes some pretty earrings or a nice lipstick/lip gloss or shoes can go a long way
Original post by Moroccan guy
I really love tomboy and looking for one to chat with get to know eachother

Teach me some Darija.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a "butch" girl, I wear masculine clothes, rarely wear makeup and work out so I'm more muscular than the average girl. I've always been a tomboy and wouldn't want to change myslf just to make a guy like me. But I'm afraid no guy will like me because I don't look feminine enough. I'm biologically and mentally female just more athletic.
All the guy's I have crushes on tend to prefer dainty girly girls that wear glamerous makeup and that makes me feel like no guy will ever be interested in me.
I added pictures to give you an idea of how I dress and my body type.

it really depends on the guy there are lots of guys who like butch and tomboys just because of their masculinity yes guys like me exists who like gurls with short hair and tomboys try not to take this too serously im sure one day u gona find the perfect man
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Tomboys are fine. It's complete nonsense to say that bi guys would be more likely to be attracted to you.

The most likely men to be attracted to you are the ones with high levels of self confidence / self security / genuine high self esteem.
The ones that don't need a barbie type trophy wife to put on the mantelpiece and show off to their mates.
The ones that aren't narrow minded.
Such men are just as likely to be heterosexual as bi or any other sexual orientation.

Maybe the OP is still at school where too many of the boys lack the maturity to have an open mind about their romantic partner's fashion style, hobbies and interests? Anyone with any wisdom would realise that all these things are just shallow surface things. It's what's under the skln that counts. And in this case at least some of that is highly attractive - the athletic body, the feminine inner philosophy combined with the confidence to be who she wants to be regardless of what some (stupid) people think of her.

verymuch relieved to know that guy dont have to be bi to get a masculine gf all my friends called me gay cuz i liked tomboys

Latest

Trending

Trending