The Student Room Group

any teens out there

any struggling teens I can relate to on here??

Scroll to see replies

anything specific in mind? I've just been yelled at as i really hate studying and my mum's just told me that I won't be allowed to go to any of the things that i want to go to in the future if i don't start studying. I've got my proper exams in 6 months so i probably should start revising but i find it so boring 🙄
Reply 2
no not really anything specific! are you in year 11? i am currently doing my mocks now
yeah, I'm year 11 and currently in the middle of mocks set 1 :smile:
Reply 4
same! how you finding them so far?
i mean to be honest, as i said earlier i hate revision so i was slightly worried but the only ones that have gone badly are English Literature and Combined Science Chemistry
Reply 6
yooo i'm in year 11, i just finished my mocks lol
Reply 7
Original post by elsiehxo
i mean to be honest, as i said earlier i hate revision so i was slightly worried but the only ones that have gone badly are English Literature and Combined Science Chemistry

i think i did horrific in literature, tbh i’m more of a maths person i just can’t do english. What subjects did you take for options?
You could relate to me also, I just lost like a pooton of weight and I don't know wheter i should go to the gym (after GCSEs of course) or do at home calisthenics. By the way, it took me like 3 months to loose the fat. In the pictures you will see (except the one with me having a blue top on staring meanlessly into the distance) I was weighing littile over 112kg at 5 foot 6. Now I am 5 foot 9 and weigh 67kg. Here are the links:
https://imgur.com/a/iYTQ36t: Me at 68 kilograms.
https://imgur.com/a/t1JAEVd: Me weighing 2 fatshetograms
https://imgur.com/a/OH1CtU6: Me as the infamous fat count who cut a go-kart's speed in half.
Any advice?
Reply 9
Original post by qq51204
yooo i'm in year 11, i just finished my mocks lol

oh cool, how did they go?
music
french
graphics
computer science
(RE is compulsory for us which is why i didn't take a humanity subject) what about you?
Reply 11
i took geography, sociology and GCSE PE and we also have to do RE but we do Christianity and Islam
Original post by EllieS24
oh cool, how did they go?

not too bad haha i've started getting some back
music
french
graphics
computer science
(RE is compulsory for us which is why i didn't take a humanity subject) what about you?

i do graphics and computer science too lol
Original post by EllieS24
any struggling teens I can relate to on here??

I'm a struggling teen.
I have to wake up everyday and make my bed.
ALL YOU TEENS OUT THERE! WE MUST REVOLT AND STOP THIS OPPRESSION! THE PARENT DICTATORSHIP MUST BE DESTROYED!
THEY FORCE US TO MAKE OUR BEDS, NO MORE! WE MUST FIGHT AND STAND OUR GROUND, THEY SHOULDN'T FORCE US TO MAKE OUR BEDS!
WE TEENS STRUGGLE THROUGH SCHOOL! NOW THEY FORCE US TO MAKE OUR BEDS! THEM MONSTERSSSS!
YEP. Year 11, just started mocks TODAY. Stressed, struggling with maths and studying as best as I can. :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by EstelleA
YEP. Year 11, just started mocks TODAY. Stressed, struggling with maths and studying as best as I can. :smile:

you’ll be fine just try your best 😅
Working full time :/
i though i need to revise for my mocks in january but i just cant get in the zone are the revision i do is useless . i dont rember it
anything specific in mind? I've just been yelled at as i really hate studying and my mum's just told me that I won't be allowed to go to any of the things that i want to go to in the future if i don't start studying. I've got my proper exams in 6 months so i probably should start revising but i find it so boring 🙄

that’s exactly what my mum said to me about 2 hours ago

Quick Reply