She said leave me alone. Watch

Adii1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So I messed up with this girl I am seeing. After an argument she was really mad at me. I said sorry for what I have done but she told me to leave her alone. What should I do, give her space or try talking to her?
Keeks23
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Do you know her well?
Some girls really want space and some say they want to be left alone but really deep down want you to keep pestering them to get their attention. It’s kinda like a test we give to guys to see if they really care lol.
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Leave her alone.
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Adii1)
So I messed up with this girl I am seeing. After an argument she was really mad at me. I said sorry for what I have done but she told me to leave her alone. What should I do, give her space or try talking to her?
It sounds more like a temporary leave me alone than a permanent one. Give it some time, try and contact her again, if she says just once more that she doesn’t want to talk to you - Then leave her alone properly. Don’t harass the girl.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Jack22031994
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Adii1)
she told me to leave her alone
Leave her alone then
TrojanHorse123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Keep getting in her face, if possible try arguing again, girls live for that stuff
Spoiler:
Show

On a serious note get out of her face, maybe after a while she'll forget about it and you can make your move

Adii1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I dont know her enough to know what she wants. I guess giving her the space is best.
guccigang123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
be a bad guy, because thats what the good girls like
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Adii1)
I dont know her enough to know what she wants. I guess giving her the space is best.
Do what she has told you, leave her alone
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It all depends. We have far too little informtaion to give the OP optimum advice.

It may be that the best course of action is to pretend she never said it.
We may not want to train her up so that bossy, emotional, illogical commands get obeyed all the time.

Or it may be that the OP's relationship with this girl is over. And any attempt by him to contact her would be stalking and therefore unethical and illegal.

Or it may be that something betwen those 2 extremes would be the best course of action.

It's probably a case that the OP should trust his instincts and follow them.
MrMusician95
Report 4 months ago
What did you do?
Adii1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
What did you do?
We were at her place for dinner. Since I was not feeling well and had an appointment the next morning, I decided to leave, since it take like an hour to reach my place. She got pissed off as we had not seen each other since a month (I had to go to some other country because of my work).
MrMusician95
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Adii1)
We were at her place for dinner. Since I was not feeling well and had an appointment the next morning, I decided to leave, since it take like an hour to reach my place. She got pissed off as we had not seen each other since a month (I had to go to some other country because of my work).
I get why she got angry but try and explain why you left and that you'll make it up to her next week.

If you want use my story that one month is nothing .I won't see my girlfriend for a year so she should be happy it was only a month.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (150)
18.59%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.79%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.1%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.13%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.61%

Watched Threads