The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

In-text citation

Hello,
I have checked my coursework and realised that I have made a mistake in in-text citation. I have put the name of the author in a wrong sentence. To be exact, that sentence was following the one that I want to cite. I dunno whether its considered plagiarism or would my grade be affected, and if yes, to what extent? My other citations and references are all correct
Reply 1
Who is assessing this coursework? Although it's a minor error and will most likely not have any consequences, it may be wise to inform them of your mistake. Also what level of education are you at? If it's GCSE/A-level I really wouldn't worry but if you're at university I'd strongly recommend doing what I said above.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fhutton17
Who is assessing this coursework? Although it's a minor error and will most likely not have any consequences, it may be wise to inform them of your mistake. Also what level of education are you at? If it's GCSE/A-level I really wouldn't worry but if you're at university I'd strongly recommend doing what I said above.

Hi,
Thank you for your advice. Im at university and my lecturer/tutor will assess the coursework

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending