The Student Room Group

360 Talent-Visual Studios-The studio collective-Kube studios

STAY AWAY-------SCAM-------NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/18/modelling-agencies-platforms-scam-studio-collective
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2DJ6GCxl7JWHd08jZMb4kSG/kube-studios
This company goes off many names
360 talent
Visual Studios
Start up models
Kube
The studio Collective
Junction 8
AND MORE
they have been on watchdog and in the news so this is why they keep changing there name.
If I new what I did now at the time I took my little girl in then I would have never of gone.
They rang me saying how amazing she is and want to get her in the studio asap, if she was successful on the day then they would put her forward to the agencies they work with....THEY DO NOT WORK WITH ANY!!!!!! but for them to do this I would need to buy a portfolio from them otherwise she would not get any work without one WITCH WAS A LIE, on the phone they said they was £299 but what they do not tell you on the phone is that is for 5 PHOTOS ONLY and for them to put her forward I would need to spend £1500......so like a fool I did.
this company needs to be shut down asap.
STAY AWAY
Reply 1
Help!may have fallen into this trap?! With 360 talent. Phoned the guy and sorted an appointment in manchester for a 50 pounds deposit... at visual studios. Is it too late to get back my 50 pounds deposit? Im so scared and I feel like an idiot
Oh god..Thanks dude.I just got the call from the same company, I applied for my son .I was about to give them a £50.00 for an appointment.I got a feeling they were scam as I repeatedly asked where their permanent office is.They gonna give a map after paying £50.00 deposit .I also sent application for 3 4 companies all saying the same format of 50 deposit, 299 portfolio .So now I got , all are same under different names.Any ways to trap these bartereds.I am lucky as I read your profile.Millions others were there dreaming big and traped under theses scams.
Reply 3
Hey, have you got your deposit back?Because I have an appointment next week, and I have already payed the £50 as a deposit, and I will cancel it now. Thank you
Reply 4
I just spoke to lady called Jessica Hamilton claiming to became model and actress call from London to go to Birmingham your daughter has short listed its rubbish I asked why u working on phone then lmao her reply I like doing it u do not get a refund and they at least a grand for photos which no one will ever see only u fraudsters
Reply 5
Hi,I was thinking of putting a deposit down for this but the people are very rude and constantly asking "are you even serious about this application" this put me off so I decided not to go with them. I had then checked their reviews and glad i didnt pay them.
(edited 5 years ago)
Thank you so much! I just got an email from 360 talent asking for a £50 refundable deposit, went straight on here to see what the internet says and my gut feeling was right. what a bunch of saddos and I thank you again for this info, saved me money and time. thank you Kristyna
How did you get on was it a scam? Iv just been asked to take my daughter here and send deposit i havent sent deposit yet as not sure about it
Reply 8
Original post by Sallycarl123
STAY AWAY-------SCAM-------NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/18/modelling-agencies-platforms-scam-studio-collective
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2DJ6GCxl7JWHd08jZMb4kSG/kube-studios
This company goes off many names
360 talent
Visual Studios
Start up models
Kube
The studio Collective
Junction 8
AND MORE
they have been on watchdog and in the news so this is why they keep changing there name.
If I new what I did now at the time I took my little girl in then I would have never of gone.
They rang me saying how amazing she is and want to get her in the studio asap, if she was successful on the day then they would put her forward to the agencies they work with....THEY DO NOT WORK WITH ANY!!!!!! but for them to do this I would need to buy a portfolio from them otherwise she would not get any work without one WITCH WAS A LIE, on the phone they said they was £299 but what they do not tell you on the phone is that is for 5 PHOTOS ONLY and for them to put her forward I would need to spend £1500......so like a fool I did.
this company needs to be shut down asap.
STAY AWAY

was this in london near oxford circus as i just payed money aswell. please answer x
Reply 9
My mum had a phone call this afternoon saying I had been picked out of 1000 people which was clearly bull****, they wanted £50 deposit in case we didn’t turn up they said I would need a portfolio which would be £299, my mum then spoke to my dad and my dad was abit curious so we researched 360 talent which they said they were called,and saw all these comments and realised it was a scam, I’m so thank full that we researched it before we payed the £50, it has made me and my mum so angry because we’ve been looking for opportunities for myself like this and we got really excited when we got the phone call turns out it’s a SCAM and they need to be reported!! SCAM DON’T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY!
Did they trade under The Fashion Studio??!?!?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest