The Student Room Group
The Sunday Times guide is usually out around the end of September: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=453209
You can start filling out UCAS forms online from mid July this year for 2009 entry.
I think the UCAS courses section updates either around this time or in September when clearing closes.

You can get more up to date info by ordering prospectuses from the Universitys themselves.
Reply 3
The Independant's Good University Guide (not as good, I know :p: ), has just come out, I think. So you could use that to get you going in the right direction?
Reply 4
The Times Guide will be out in May, and the Sunday Times one in September I think - PQ posted about this a couple of days ago but I can't find it to check.
Reply 5
You can start filling in your ucas form for 2009 entry in late June/early july (assuming it's still the same as last year). However, you can't send it off until the 1st of september.
Reply 6
9mm
You can start filling in your ucas form for 2009 entry in late June/early july (assuming it's still the same as last year). However, you can't send it off until the 1st of september.
Though there's no benefit in doing that; far better to take your time and make sure of your choices before sending your application off.
Reply 7
Yeah, agree. Though it's good to start filling in things like personal details, AS and GCSE grades/results so you get that out of the way with and then only need to focus on your statement and choices when it reaches september ...

Latest

Trending

Trending