Lostboye
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I applied for electrical engineering at Manchester university and its too late to change my course on UCAS Track so I should send an email or wait to see if I get it then change when I get to the uni?I wanna change to mechanical engineering to or AI.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lostboye)
I applied for electrical engineering at Manchester university and its too late to change my course on UCAS Track so I should send an email or wait to see if I get it then change when I get to the uni?I wanna change to mechanical engineering to or AI.
when did you apply?
Lostboye
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
when did you apply?
November 29th around there
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
November 29th around there
do you mean october?
BoJangles309
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm having the same problem. I've got an offer for sociology but decide I want to do Law and Sociology. I emailed the university yesterday (UCAS said this is what you have to do - contact the university rather than UCAS), but not sure what's going to happen. If anyone has any knowledge about the process of changing degree that would be fab.
Lostboye
Rep:
?
(Original post by BoJangles309)
I'm having the same problem. I've got an offer for sociology but decide I want to do Law and Sociology. I emailed the university yesterday (UCAS said this is what you have to do - contact the university rather than UCAS), but not sure what's going to happen. If anyone has any knowledge about the process of changing degree that would be fab.
Yep I saw that but im scared to send the email because who said im gonna get the course in the first place or what if they were about to decide then I said this.I feel like they would get angry so I dont know what to do.
Lostboye
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
do you mean october?
lol my bad yes
Last edited by Lostboye; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads