The Student Room Group

I’m worried about my boyfriends female best friend.

To cut a long story short my boyfriend and his best friend have been friends for maybe 4/5 years I believe, I’ve been with him for over a year. He told me that she’s lesbian but they have done stuff in the past(not sex) . We (myself and his side of the family)went out for a birthday party to a club in London and he asked me if I would be willing to have a threesome. I declined. Later that night when we got home he said that she put her hands down his trousers which I wasn’t too pleased but we were all very drunk and I just put it to the back of my mind. But it’s her birthday in a few weeks and I was invited but as of this week she met up with my boyfriend and they spent the day together and when he got home he told me that I couldn’t go to the party because one of her family members had come home. So now I’m really worried that she’ll try something. It’s also weird how she couldn’t tell me herself. She also said to him that she thought that I didn’t like her and we don’t talk, even though I’m the only one who starts conversations! He said he won’t do anything which I believe him but it’s her I’m worried about. Any ideas or useful comments will be great. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Tilly3245
To cut a long story short my boyfriend and his best friend have been friends for maybe 4/5 years I believe, I’ve been with him for over a year. He told me that she’s lesbian but they have done stuff in the past(not sex) . We (myself and his side of the family)went out for a birthday party to a club in London and he asked me if I would be willing to have a threesome. I declined. Later that night when we got home he said that she put her hands down his trousers which I wasn’t too pleased but we were all very drunk and I just put it to the back of my mind. But it’s her birthday in a few weeks and I was invited but as of this week she met up with my boyfriend and they spent the day together and when he got home he told me that I couldn’t go to the party because one of her family members had come home. So now I’m really worried that she’ll try something. It’s also weird how she couldn’t tell me herself. She also said to him that she thought that I didn’t like her and we don’t talk, even though I’m the only one who starts conversations! He said he won’t do anything which I believe him but it’s her I’m worried about. Any ideas or useful comments will be great. Thanks :smile:

You need to talk to her and tell her to keep her hands out of people's trousers. Ask her if she's actually a lesbian or if your boyfriend just said that to make you feel better about her. I would also ask your boyfriend who he had in mind for the threesome. Also ask him what he did when she put her hands down his trousers.
Original post by Tilly3245

Hinges on your bf really and whether you can trust him.
Theyve always been friends and I dont see her going anywhere.
The not going to the party sounds weird and deliberate or suspicious imo, not that they will do anything juts in the fact she has used ti as a reason to exclude you.

She does or she doesnt. She might not, but she definitely doesnt want to be edged out by you.
You have to trust your bf, but tbh his actions dont sound the most supportive, so you might want to think whether long terms this is going to be worth it. I think its reasonable to expect if he is dating you then he should be spending more time with you and be looking out for your feelings. Seriously the party cant take one more person, sounds unconvincing to me.

If you go round asking and accusing then you are just going to create a mess and give them the ammunition to cast you as the jealous loony gf.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest