ofske
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HeroinAddict)
Hi everybody,
Got an email today from the good folks over at IBM. Unfortunately, I didn't make it past the matching pool. I just want to take the time and congratulate everyone who passed the pool I know that stuff is nervewracking.

If anyone's curious I did my AC in early July, and only received the result today.
I thought you stayed in the matching pool for up to a year? Or was it that you were not successful in getting to it in the first place? Bit confused and now worried, as far as I know I’ve been in it for the past 4 months and still waiting!
HeroinAddict
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ofske)
I thought you stayed in the matching pool for up to a year? Or was it that you were not successful in getting to it in the first place? Bit confused and now worried, as far as I know I’ve been in it for the past 4 months and still waiting!
I passed the assessment centre, I was informed that no suitable role was available for me.
applebot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HeroinAddict)
Hi everybody,
Got an email today from the good folks over at IBM. Unfortunately, I didn't make it past the matching pool. I just want to take the time and congratulate everyone who passed the pool I know that stuff is nervewracking.

If anyone's curious I did my AC in early July, and only received the result today
Same here, I'm now planning on doing a shorter apprenticeship, but am hoping to try and reapply or go to uni in a couple years time. Bit of a shame but glad I tried, well done and good luck with you next steps!
ofske
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just to let everyone know - I received no such email. However I did login to my IBM job portal and see the same message. However I contacted the team and they informed me it was and was an error and I am very much still in the pool! Just a technical glitch! Anyone else had this experience?
SUPERJAM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ofske)
Just to let everyone know - I received no such email. However I did login to my IBM job portal and see the same message. However I contacted the team and they informed me it was and was an error and I am very much still in the pool! Just a technical glitch! Anyone else had this experience?
Same thing happened to me and emailed them however they are now saying any opportunities that arise will be for 2020 hiring. So gutted cause I could’ve gone to uni now just have to play the waiting game.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads