The Student Room Group

Nestle Apprenticeship 2018/2019

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has applied for the Nestle apprenticeship and what stage they are at ?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I haven't sent off my application yet but am looking to apply for the Commercial Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship in London! Which one have you applied for? Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Chels.s01
Hi, I haven't sent off my application yet but am looking to apply for the Commercial Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship in London! Which one have you applied for? Good luck :smile:

Hi I have applied for the same scheme but in York as that’s where the main her office is. I got the opportunity to do work experience with them in the summer- it’s such an amazing opportunity. I would apply soon as I heard they are due to close in 2 weeks but once you start you application you have a time limit. If you want any advice or help let me know. Good Luck :smile:
Original post by hannahb01
Hi I have applied for the same scheme but in York as that’s where the main her office is. I got the opportunity to do work experience with them in the summer- it’s such an amazing opportunity. I would apply soon as I heard they are due to close in 2 weeks but once you start you application you have a time limit. If you want any advice or help let me know. Good Luck :smile:

Aww thank you for your reply! Was the application form complex or quite simple? I am surprised to hear that theres a time limit, but thank you for the warning I like to take my time with application forms so I'll prep before-hand aha!
Reply 4
Aww thank you for your reply! Was the application form complex or quite simple? I am surprised to hear that theres a time limit, but thank you for the warning I like to take my time with application forms so I'll prep before-hand aha!

No not simple very time consuming !!! You had a strength test and then numerical and answer questions. You have 5 days to complete each section- so 5 days for first test then once you completed that you have 5 days to do next one. I’ve been on hold for last month and a hold after submit my application so take it as a good thing. Also add any work experience you had !!! I was able to put two down. Are you applying for any other companies ?
Ah okay thank you I will make this one top priority then! Yes I’ve already applied for commercial apprenticeship with TUI and I’m currently applying for the same role at Tesco’s, also interested in the civil service fast track apprenticeships. How about you, have you applied for many others? Have you heard back from any others yet? :smile:
Reply 6
Ah okay thank you I will make this one top priority then! Yes I’ve already applied for commercial apprenticeship with TUI and I’m currently applying for the same role at Tesco’s, also interested in the civil service fast track apprenticeships. How about you, have you applied for many others? Have you heard back from any others yet? :smile:

I was debating if to apply for TUI- I have applied for Tesco done the test and got through to video interview, also have applied for the BBC and got a video interview and want to apply for Boots.
I was debating if to apply for TUI- I have applied for Tesco done the test and got through to video interview, also have applied for the BBC and got a video interview and want to apply for Boots.

Ah that's great, sounds like you're doing so well! I'm actually thinking about Boots too, missed out on the application window for the BBC ones as my tutor told me to start looking for apprenticeships in March ahah good job I had the initiative to start looking now else I'd have missed all the ones I want!!!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Ah that's great, sounds like you're doing so well! I'm actually thinking about Boots too, missed out on the application window for the BBC ones as my tutor told me to start looking for apprenticeships in March ahah good job I had the initiative to start looking now else I'd have missed all the ones I want!!!

Ahh thanks I just want to apply for as many as I can, Boots is high entry requirements BBB but they offer an advanced business one level 3 you do that for a year then you can get on charted management one. I want to do buying as I got work experience there. Yeah BBC was a short deadline. Which one did you want to do ??
Yeah same, there’s no harm in applying to loads, yes I did notice that the boots one was high m, fortunately for me the grade requirements are okay (as long as I get around what I’m predicted aha) but the issue is that Nottingham is soooo far away from where I live so probably won’t end up applying, I wanted to do buying as well!!! BBC I was looking at the digital marketing :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah same, there’s no harm in applying to loads, yes I did notice that the boots one was high m, fortunately for me the grade requirements are okay (as long as I get around what I’m predicted aha) but the issue is that Nottingham is soooo far away from where I live so probably won’t end up applying, I wanted to do buying as well!!! BBC I was looking at the digital marketing :smile:

Yeah same with the prediction. But I suppose it depends up on your salary because I don’t live near half of the one I am applying but I may be able to move out. Nestle one I would move to YORK but I think Nestle is such a good one as you get different placement
Yes, I will have have to move out for all of the ones I’ve applied for (which is kinda scary but also exciting) as I live in a rural area. But I’ve set my self a limit of within 4 hours drive from where I currently live and I think all the boots ones are based in Nottingham which is annoying as it’s like 6 hours away from me!! Good luck if you do apply for it though it sounds like such a good one
Reply 12
Yes, I will have have to move out for all of the ones I’ve applied for (which is kinda scary but also exciting) as I live in a rural area. But I’ve set my self a limit of within 4 hours drive from where I currently live and I think all the boots ones are based in Nottingham which is annoying as it’s like 6 hours away from me!! Good luck if you do apply for it though it sounds like such a good one

Ahhh ok by the way nestle closes in 3 days I saw t on Facebook so you don’t have long !!!! Ahh I haven’t set myself limit of distance !!!
Thank you! I got most of it done today, both tests, I’m up to the actual application sheet :smile: and that’s probably best not to limit yourself! I just couldn’t imagine myself living on the other side of the country to my family ahah
Reply 14
Thank you! I got most of it done today, both tests, I’m up to the actual application sheet :smile: and that’s probably best not to limit yourself! I just couldn’t imagine myself living on the other side of the country to my family ahah

No it’s not I spent ages on that because I kept going over the word count. Well I live fairly central so YORK is 2 hours Salford 2 hours, Gatwick 2 hours so haha
Sorry I meant not limiting yourself as in how far you'll travel for an apprenticeship not the application questions, the questions are quite tricky as some of them are fairly similar, hopefully my answers will be okay!
Reply 16
Sorry I meant not limiting yourself as in how far you'll travel for an apprenticeship not the application questions, the questions are quite tricky as some of them are fairly similar, hopefully my answers will be okay!

Haha- yeah they are I had why nestle etc I talked about their values etc
Just finished the application!!! Just wondering how long they took to review your application and respond as to wether they want you to do a video interview or not? Thank you for all your help :smile:
Reply 18
Just finished the application!!! Just wondering how long they took to review your application and respond as to wether they want you to do a video interview or not? Thank you for all your help :smile:

Hi they review everyone before deciding who to select for video interview I am still waiting on mine- but if you are waiting that is a good thing as I know if you don’t score high enough in the tests you get a rejection email.
Hi they review everyone before deciding who to select for video interview I am still waiting on mine- but if you are waiting that is a good thing as I know if you don’t score high enough in the tests you get a rejection email.

Hi again, I got my Nestle test results emailed to me on Sunday evening, did you get yours too? I still haven't heard back as to whether I've got a video interview but I'm not trying to be impatient aha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending