The Student Room Group

Gcse 2019

Hello, I wanted to make a group based around GCSE in 2019 ! I thought it would be a good idea to make a chat where people could place their questions and anyone can answer them and send any links or downloads to help others get better grade! Hope this helps! X
Hey there! We have an official Year 11 Thread, but we can definitely use this too!

How are you finding Year 11 so far? x
Reply 3
I’m finding it okay! It’s coming very fast and revisions feels very on top even though I’ve been doing it for around year and half! I’m struggling in some subject areas such as maths and English Literature but it seems to be going okayyy xx
Original post by Amylea1208
I’m finding it okay! It’s coming very fast and revisions feels very on top even though I’ve been doing it for around year and half! I’m struggling in some subject areas such as maths and English Literature but it seems to be going okayyy xx

Aww I'm glad! I just saw your thread on English Literature - are you doing AQA? If so I could help you out, if you want? I'm pretty good with Eng Lit <3
I have to go offline to finish some homework, but I'll PM you later on if you wanted some help :biggrin: Talk to you soon! <3
Reply 6
Yeah I do AQA I study the conflict poems and Macbeth, inspector calls and Jekyll and Hyde! I struggle so much in these areas just the basics and being able to write something which is even good! X
Original post by RazzzBerries
Aww I'm glad! I just saw your thread on English Literature - are you doing AQA? If so I could help you out, if you want? I'm pretty good with Eng Lit <3

Hey can you help me as well I’m not all that good

Quick Reply