Self confidence Watch

katieisthebest03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Im 15 and I have a mole on my lower thigh and it’s kinda big it’s about the size of a big pinky nail haha, it makes me really self conscious and I’m worried when I’m older and I’m doing stuff with guys they’ll notice it and ahh
Last edited by katieisthebest03; 3 weeks ago
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They won't care and neither should you.

That said, keep an eye on moles.If it changes or gets bigger, go get it looked at. I know first hand how risky ignoring a mole can be!
CrazyConnor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If he cares about it, he's not worth it. Find a guy that loves you for who you are, not what you are.
katieisthebest03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gjd800)
They won't care and neither should you.

That said, keep an eye on moles.If it changes or gets bigger, go get it looked at. I know first hand how risky ignoring a mole can be!
Are you sure he won’t care?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by katieisthebest03)
Are you sure he won’t care?
As sure as I can be without dealing in absolutes.
FredMadison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why is this a thing? You can get it removed very very easily and quickly.

I removed several moles on my body using a kitchen knife. That's actually very unsafe. But the point is they're removable lmao. Why would you not just get it taken off when it's so quick, painless, and simple?
Drostina
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I was younger, I used to be really self cautious but all I needed to know was that people never really care like we think they do. They might notice it once and after that they immediately get used to it. Don't overthink stuff, live your life free of worries and problems, you only live once and its not worth waking up everyday and standing in front of the mirror and thinking bad of yourself or your looks

Trust me, I did that for a while in my younger age and I regret all of it! If people care about that stuff they are not even worthy of your friendship, relationship or love!
Last edited by Drostina; 2 weeks ago
katieisthebest03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by FredMadison)

I removed several moles on my body using a kitchen knife. That's actually very unsafe. But the point is they're removable lmao. Why would you not just get it taken off when it's so quick, painless, and simple?
Doesn’t sound painless tbh haha
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read

OP, given your age, if you're doing anything with guys in the next few years they'll probably be too nervous about themselves to even notice a mole. I know that when I was 16 I was in awe of the fact it was even happening I'm not even sure I knew she was there at all.
Bethh17x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have a mole on my back that’s quite large that I’m insecure about. But I’ve been with my boyfriend for 4 years now and he’s never mentioned it. It’s about finding someone that loves you for you, moles and all. 😂 So don’t worry, you’re far too young to be caring about what people will think of you in the future.
FredMadison
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esralled)
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read

OP, given your age, if you're doing anything with guys in the next few years they'll probably be too nervous about themselves to even notice a mole. I know that when I was 16 I was in awe of the fact it was even happening I'm not even sure I knew she was there at all.
No it isn't. FOOL. Doctors can literally freeze moles off or w.e. the hell they do to them in like 5 seconds for barely any money at all.
esralled
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No it isn't. FOOL. Doctors can literally freeze moles off or w.e. the hell they do to them in like 5 seconds for barely any money at all.
Do not take medical advice from someone who cuts their moles off with a kitchen knife and thinks its okay because licensed doctors freeze them off. Don't take medical advice from the internet at all, in fact. You end up listening to retarded ideas such as this.
FredMadison
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by esralled)
Do not take medical advice from someone who cuts their moles off with a kitchen knife and thinks its okay because licensed doctors freeze them off. Don't take medical advice from the internet at all, in fact. You end up listening to retarded ideas such as this.
I meant to get a doctor remove it obv.

But I did personally take mine off using knives and blunt rusty nail clipping scissors. There is some possibility that I may be a maniac.
esralled
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I meant to get a doctor remove it obv.

But I did personally take mine off using knives and blunt rusty nail clipping scissors. There is some possibility that I may be a maniac.
Not a maniac. Just dumb.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.51%
No (449)
60.68%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.81%

Watched Threads