Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If found out the other day that corbyn was a communist. Doesn't he know that they kill people and stuff. thats pretty bad i think he shouldnt allow to stand for PM because gommunism ios very bad. Corbyn wants to kill our society just like the reds and the nazis. HE MUST BE STOPPED. BREXIT MEANS BREXIT. NO REMOANERS ALOUD
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by guccigang123)
    If found out the other day that corbyn was a communist. Doesn't he know that they kill people and stuff. thats pretty bad i think he shouldnt allow to stand for PM because gommunism ios very bad. Corbyn wants to kill our society just like the reds and the nazis. HE MUST BE STOPPED. BREXIT MEANS BREXIT. NO REMOANERS ALOUD
    Will you be deporting everyone who disagrees with you?

Where is your evidence he is a communist?

You might be better off studying for your GCSEs.

ReputationRep:
    Lets see how many nibbles this gets

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he is a communist - but he certainly leans in a Marxist direction. I agree with him to some degree - because in my eyes an eliment of forced equality and socalism is required in a functional democracy. For example I am with him on renationalizing the railways and power-companies. But he looses me quickly when he pushes it further than that.

Genuinly though, marxism is far less scary a prospect for western societies than the extreme left social activists other ideas. Namely the destruction of the fundemental building blocks of our culture, and the presumption that in their destruction, utopia will rise.

ReputationRep:
    deport the communists
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.