How long does it take Graham Brady to open his letters? Watch

bob072
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Yes, this was a suprise given the speculation that they had around 80 loyalists.

It was a pitiful display and i say that as somebody who likes Mogg a lot.
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Rees-Mogg's much trailed final weapon to defeat the soft Brexiteers has proven to be a damp squib - as some of us long suspected, the ERG is all mouth and no actual body to go with it.
Here's a picture attached from today of all the government rebels standing in agreement as CORBYN says we must vote down the deal.

There's no doubt it's massively unpopular, even if most of them think it's unwise or impractical to trigger a leadership vote which they would almost definitely lose. Rees-Mogg was encouraging this as himself, not speaking for the ERG which has no collective position.
Attached files
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bob072)
There's no doubt it's massively unpopular, even if most of them think it's unwise or impractical to trigger a leadership vote which they would almost definitely lose. Rees-Mogg was encouraging this as himself, not speaking for the ERG which has no collective position.
Gosh, what a relief. There was me thinking that the ERG was some sort of 'movement' - but they are all individuals, presumably each with their own clashing hedge fund interests and offshore oligarchs to support.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (206)
18.61%
No (673)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.6%

Watched Threads