ac01
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi so for PAG 4.1, it asks you to 'draw the most appropriate graphs of the processed results'. What graphs would be appropriate? Thank you!!
Supergirl1659
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ac01)
Hi so for PAG 4.1, it asks you to 'draw the most appropriate graphs of the processed results'. What graphs would be appropriate? Thank you!!
I have no idea aswell I'm struggling on the results table xD
Hassara otsusuki
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ac01)
(Original post by Supergirl1659)
I have no idea aswell I'm struggling on the results table xD
guys you must have finished it by now..... so help the new gen in line, please!!!!!
ac01
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Hassara otsusuki)
guys you must have finished it by now..... so help the new gen in line, please!!!!!
Hi, unfortunately I may not be much help because my class ended up repeating PAG 4 and doing PAG 4.3 instead. So I never received any feedback on the graph I had drawn for PAG 4.1.
Looking back at my work I had drawn a line graph - but obviously I do not know if this correct/appropriate.

I'm really sorry that I couldn't be of more help. Hope you manage to figure it out!
Hassara otsusuki
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ac01)
Hi, unfortunately I may not be much help because my class ended up repeating PAG 4 and doing PAG 4.3 instead. So I never received any feedback on the graph I had drawn for PAG 4.1.
Looking back at my work I had drawn a line graph - but obviously I do not know if this correct/appropriate.

I'm really sorry that I couldn't be of more help. Hope you manage to figure it out!
oh okay thanks for trying (but you're help is still much appreciated)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (417)
56.58%
I don't have everything I need (320)
43.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed