Attractive and boy problems

Watch
Geovbj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I noticed already that most popular kids usually are the loudest and outgoing of the school. Not necessarily attractive but outgoing. I recently started taking interest with this male apart of the popular circle. I already know im attractive but for some reason he never wants to approach me. Im a bit shy around him so it's hard to meet eye contact but I really want to let him know I would like to talk with him, but how if I get shy around him, to scared to talk to him, say his out of my league and run away when his around?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
"this male" "I know I'm attractive" "he is out of my league" "popular, not necessarily attractive but outgoing".
Make up your mind first girl.
Geovbj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
"this male" "I know I'm attractive" "he is out of my league" "popular, not necessarily attractive but outgoing".
When I stated, popular yet not necessarily attractive but outgoing I was not adressing him but what I have gathered about a few popular kids attending my school. Despite me being attractive im not popular. I'm introverted and feel his out of my league because his popular and attractive. Just to clarify the misinterpretation.
eez
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
" I already know im attractive " smh
Lemonadez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"I already know I'm attractive" bragging or what? You sound like u would be in the popular circle, a f*cking scum.
Trapmoneybenny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eez)
i bet she's blond
Jackudy3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eez)
This is every girl in the 21st century. Thirsty guys on Tinder, Instagram and Snapchat inflate their view of themselves to a 10/10 when in reality they may only be a 5/10.

And let's not even talk about the girls that actually do look good - the real 10/10s - they wouldn't even communicate with a male as they are far superior.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jackudy3)
This is every girl in the 21st century. Thirsty guys on Tinder, Instagram and Snapchat inflate their view of themselves to a 10/10 when in reality they may only be a 5/10.

And let's not even talk about the girls that actually do look good - the real 10/10s - they wouldn't even communicate with a male as they are far superior.
the wording might not be great but people are allowed to know they're decent looking without always being cocky.
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
" I already know im attractive "- how many filters do you use on snapchat?
Geovbj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemonadez)
"I already know I'm attractive" bragging or what? You sound like u would be in the popular circle, a f*cking scum.
Bragging is when you boast about your appearance constantly. And I by no means do that. How does calling oneself attractive equal being a scum?
Linalolo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh ffs leave her off. You complain when girls are insecure yet you complain when girls have confidence in their looks.
I am radiating beauty and I am cute and a queen and I slay. So kiss my bum bum
Geovbj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trapmoneybenny)
I bet she's blond
Lmao no I'm not blond I have dark brown hair. I have a photo in my album.
Zasty
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just talk to him lol, guys like it when hot girls talk to them.
Geovbj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alexty28)
" I already know im attractive "- how many filters do you use on snapchat?
Snap chat? I don't use snap chat for the exact reason of the filter. I just use the normal camera.
Trapmoneybenny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Geovbj)
Lmao no I'm not blond I have dark brown hair. I have a photo in my album.
"Blond" is a state of mind gyal....get woke
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though. You may be the most attractive person alive, but if you’re not his type that bears no relevance.
Geovbj
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jackudy3)

I wouldn't generalize 10/10 women. When I stated I was attractive I wasn't implying I was a 10/10 nor wanted to come off as having an inflated ego. I simply wanted help with how I can approach a boy I have a crush on but am too shy to talk to.

You state women who are 10/10 are superior and wouldn't even talk to men! Doesn't that make her stuck up and unpleasing? Yet must of you are judging me for just stating I was attractive when in reality most 10 would agree they are also attractive. When I said I was attractive I wanted it to be taken as pleasing to look at nothing more.
Last edited by Geovbj; 1 year ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You like him so you're going to need to be the one to approach him. Subtlety rarely works if you want a guy go after him. Yes it'll be nerve-wracking but it'll get his attention on you.
Lemonadez
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If ur so bloody attractive, what's ur problem then? U already implied to us u got enough confidence. Or is ur arrogance wanting to make him talk to u first?
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Probs cause none of these things are true and you're just a bit cocky/vain/overconfident
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads