The Student Room Group

Apple or Android?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZombieTheWolf
The whole isheep thing, I agree there are android users like that but I disagree that they are worse than iphone users. All memes regarding phones are always iphone users mocking android users.... and iPhone users always say androids are crap, I haven't come across many android users like that but I know they exist.

Original post by bubblecat
i think the difference between them is that many iPhone users i know just make memes and say they love iPhones whereas android users take it as a personal attack and have to start preaching about all the features on the new android phone and how its better than Apple when Apple users couldnt care less lol

Yeah iPhone users are just like “lol even ur comment is blurry haha” (obvs referring to snapchat quality) and that’s about it and it’s all light hearted, whereas android users come across as a bit insecure and thus need to prove that their OS is better so preach about it and literally act like they’re starting a political revolution. One of my mates told me he would never get an android because of his “principles”. It’s a bloody phone ffs, what principles?? 😂.
If you have morals then not Apple, they have a disgustingly high profit margin, their phones cost next to nothing to produce. Although, if you used to be a mug like myself and have paid stuff within IOS, then a iPhone it is. There are tons of equal specced android devices at far cheaper prices, I would recommend Huawei, they design their own chips which has it's advantages or Oneplus for their slick OS and price.
Android
Apple 1000% but they shouldn’t be so expensive
It's not really a comparison.
-> You like Apple devices in general, like IOS as your OS and have money to spend on it? Buy iPhone.
-> You have devices from other companies too (Windows computers, etc.), prefer Android as your OS and don't like to spend £1k+ on your phone? Buy Android.
There is no better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending