Courtauld MA History of Art 2019 Watch

Kirstin_85
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello,

Anyone else applying for Courtauld History of Art Masters for 2019 entry and if so which special options?
I'm applying for Documentary Reborn, Circum-Atlantic Visual Culture and Modernism, Utopia and times of turmoil.
sd15_ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I've just recently applied for 1) Miniature to Monumental: Encounters with Medieval Art, 2) Circum-Atlantic Visual Culture, c. 1770-1830, 3) England, Europe and Beyond: Art, Identity, Trade & Politics in the Middle Ages.
arthistory321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have just applied for The Sixties, NY/London/Paris and Global Conceptualism! Any ideas on when we should hear back? On the website it said we may be contacted between February and March, but then when I submitted the application I received an email saying April/May! Any clue?
Majamaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied for Global China and I am wondering when they’re sending the interview requests. I would hope that they won’t make us wait until April!
lydgg38
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey, I applied for 1) Victorian Science and Aesthetic Movement Art, 2) Miniature to Monumental: Encounters with Medieval Art, 3) Object Lessons: Art at the Courts of France and Burgundy in the 14th and 15th Centuries. I was also surpised to be told April/May as that seems really late, but then they are moving to new premises so perhaps that has something to do with it?
sd15_ko
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I didn't see the April/May email, but that does seem very late.
What are you guys currently studying? I'm in my final year studying History of Art at Leeds.
lydgg38
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by sd15_ko)
What are you guys currently studying? I'm in my final year studying History of Art at Leeds.
I'm in my final year studying English Literature at Durham, with a couple of elective history of art modules!
Majamaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
I’m in my final year of History of Art, I’m at SOAS, but took half of my classes at UCL.
sd15_ko
Rep:
?
Report 13 hours ago
Nice!! you guys applied anywhere else?
lydgg38
Rep:
?
Report 43 minutes ago
Nice!! you guys applied anywhere else?
I also applied to Oxford, although I think the Courtauld is my first choice! How about you?
sd15_ko
Rep:
?
Report 5 minutes ago
(Original post by lydgg38)
I also applied to Oxford, although I think the Courtauld is my first choice! How about you?
Same! which Option Paper did you go for at Oxford? I went for the Global Perspectives on American Art one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (34)
97.14%
No (1)
2.86%

Watched Threads