Courtauld MA History of Art 2019 Watch

HOA893
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Got rejected by Oxford but received an offer from Courtauld for Victorian Science, no interview. Has any one paid the deposit? Why is the link included about tuition fee?
arthistory321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congrats for Courtauld! When did you get the offer?
(Original post by HOA893)
Got rejected by Oxford but received an offer from Courtauld for Victorian Science, no interview. Has any one paid the deposit? Why is the link included about tuition fee?
mattief
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congratulations on the offer! I have paid the deposit but haven't heard anything from them since then.. (I paid by bank transfer)
HOA893
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
On 7th March. Victorian Science was actually my third option (don't know what happened to my first two), but I put it as a third simply because I know very little about it and after re-reading my personal statements I have to acknowledge that option three suits me better.

(Original post by arthistory321)
Congrats for Courtauld! When did you get the offer?
HOA893
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do I need to quote my name or application number so that they can identity the payment (since we don't have a student number yet)?
(Original post by mattief)
Congratulations on the offer! I have paid the deposit but haven't heard anything from them since then.. (I paid by bank transfer)
mattief
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I put my name in the transfer and then sent an email saying I had sent the money. No reply or confirmation from that though!
Do I need to quote my name or application number so that they can identity the payment (since we don't have a student number yet)?
sabby_h
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey guys! I got an offer a few weeks ago for the imperial circuits unit. Is anyone else doing the same option?
master_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Got accepted for the Contacts and Contexts in Russian Art on Monday (11.03.), no interview
18C_art
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone!

I got an offer for Circum-Atlantic Visual Culture a while ago. It's my first choice, so I'm quite excited! Did anyone else get an offer for it?

I'm not 100% sure yet if I'm going to take it because I'm in a similar boat re being an international student wondering about funding... if anyone has any insight about that I'd be very curious to hear it!
(Original post by beepboopbop)
I received an offer of admission for the Documenting Fashion History of Art MA option a little less than two weeks ago. Although The Courtauld is my first choice, the international tuition fees are keeping me from accepting the offer.

Does anyone know when funding decisions are typically communicated? May 1st is so far away... I have been offered fully funded opportunities at other international schools (where the tuition fees are much lower), but their acceptance deadlines are mid-March. I've read that there is a slim chance of funding for international students, but I haven't even found any posts on forums from domestic students who received funding!

Good luck to everyone!
hh386
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I'm currently on the New York London Paris course and thoroughly recommend it! Good luck with your applications, fingers crossed!
gdd_93
Rep:
?
Report 7 hours ago
(welp) Still no news re Experiencing Modernism (sniff)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads