The Student Room Group

Christmas Presents?

Hey guys!

So this christmas I am gonna be getting a smaller gift than usual becauss I am going on an expensive holiday in the summer with my friends.

I was wondering, what are you guys getting/wanting to get for Christmas? Big or small. I need inspiration, I am at a total loss.

(I don't want any money, go out for a meal or go out anywhere)

I know I didn't give out my interests but if you guys say what you have asked for I can start researching things I like :smile:
I haven't asked for anything but my parents will probably give me money. My boyfriend will get me something to do with owls or cats like some jewellery. If I was asked I'll say scented candles, stuff with owls or cats, simple silver jewellery and cool rubber ducks or cool mugs.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
I haven't asked for anything but my parents will probably give me money. My boyfriend will get me something to do with owls or cats like some jewellery. If I was asked I'll say scented candles, stuff with owls or cats, simple silver jewellery and cool rubber ducks or cool mugs.

Thanks, those sound really good :smile: I love mugs lol and tea so I can never have too many of those. Was also thinking of asking for a gold wishbone necklace, thank you for reviving my memory 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending