MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford

Watch
Didag
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've done my best to search for previous threads on this course, but I've only found one and there wasn't much info in it. Is there anyone on here that's enrolled in or has graduated from the MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford? If so, I have tons of questions I'd like to ask! It's one of the most applied to programs according to the admissions statistics, so I'm surprised that no one has posted about it here before...
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Didag)
I've done my best to search for previous threads on this course, but I've only found one and there wasn't much info in it. Is there anyone on here that's enrolled in or has graduated from the MSc in Environmental Change and Management at Oxford? If so, I have tons of questions I'd like to ask! It's one of the most applied to programs according to the admissions statistics, so I'm surprised that no one has posted about it here before...
Others may be able to help too so just post your questions.
EddoMis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just submitted my application for this course, good luck everyone!
Drawablank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Didag)
Hope you managed to find some info! I did ECM and happy to answer any Qs
Tomorrow98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I am interested in doing either ECM or water science, policy and management. I was wondering if you have any tips as to what I could include in my personal statement?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (134)
24.45%
Better than expected (120)
21.9%
Worse than expected (294)
53.65%

Watched Threads