The Student Room Group

Cambridge MPhil Management 2019-2020

Hi everyone,

I'm going to get the ball rolling and start this tread for 2019-2020 applications for people to update their statuses and acceptance news!

Scroll to see replies

Hi!
I just submitted my application on the funding deadline.
Hi! Submitted mine at the Mid-Nov.
Reply 3
Hey all, I submitted my application mid-November as well - under review by department atm
Hmm, so we're all under review :bhangra:
Wondering if you apply mid-Jan, when might you hear back?
It really depends. Some of the previous applicants heard back in one month and some heard back in four months.
Reply 7
Do shortlisted applicants get interviewed for this programme?
Under review, applied in October.
Original post by PAMastersapp
Under review, applied in October.

By department?
Reply 10
yeah think we're all under review
Original post by AHCambiz
Do shortlisted applicants get interviewed for this programme?

no, shortlisted candidates do not get an opportunity to interview. It's a straight-up accept/reject situation...
Has anyone got any update yet?
Original post by esther1997
Has anyone got any update yet?

Applied the day before new year, still under review by the department :s-smilie:
Still under review by department...
Reply 15
Hey guys. My status currently says: Awaiting approval by GAO - Awaiting approval by the Central Graduate Admissions Office.

Does this mean anything?
Reply 16
Original post by BIZGRAD
Hey guys. My status currently says: Awaiting approval by GAO - Awaiting approval by the Central Graduate Admissions Office.

Does this mean anything?

Great news! I'm currently at the same stage. Finally some changes to the application status!
Under review by department for Management. Thankfully, I've gone into GAO for a different course at Cambridge. Even if I don't get an offer for management, I still might see some of y'all around
Original post by BIZGRAD

Does this mean anything?

Original post by hcisby
Great news! I'm currently at the same stage. Finally some changes to the application status!

When did you guys apply? You'll all probably hear good news soon!
Reply 19
Original post by ChenZhan
When did you guys apply? You'll all probably hear good news soon!

Hopefully. I applied late November

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending