Hair Fetish anyone? Watch

khqlxd
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! It's my first post here and I hope I've posted it in the correct forum. I was wondering if anyone else had a fetish for head hair or is it just me? I have a fetish for silky long hair on women and get aroused by it. I don't talk much about it since no one understands it and I kinda feel embarrassed about it and i really don't know what to do, Thoughts about it please, and Thank You.
bigdaddyliam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by khqlxd)
Hello! It's my first post here and I hope I've posted it in the correct forum. I was wondering if anyone else had a fetish for head hair or is it just me? I have a fetish for silky long hair on women and get aroused by it. I don't talk much about it since no one understands it and I kinda feel embarrassed about it and i really don't know what to do, Thoughts about it please, and Thank You.
You're a bit strange pal but i get what you mean x
Last edited by bigdaddyliam; 1 month ago
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
weird flex but ok
gliveed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi. I totally understand this. I also have a hair fetish. Without seeing, touching (using) head hair, I wouldn't be able to get off. I love long hair. My ideal length is down to the butt and longer. Maybe thigh-length. I am attracted to all colors of hair. But I do prefer blonde and straight. I generally like straight, thick and silky hair. If you have any questions about the fetish, I consider myself as an
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yess but not too long. Even better if its wavy and brownish blonde. Why is it embarrassing? People have fetishes that are much much worse, at least you can enjoy yours in public haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise