The Student Room Group

I just fell over in public

I'm so embarrassed lmao. I just full on fell over into mud on a busy high street. My outfit's ruined, my dignity is non-existent, I want to jump off the face of the earth.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm so embarrassed lmao. I just full on fell over into mud on a busy high street. My outfit's ruined, my dignity is non-existent, I want to jump off the face of the earth.

Hope you're okay and didn't hurt yourself too badly? It happens to the best of us though, I'm always falling over.

Trust me, by tomorrow you'll be able to see the funny side. :smile:
😩😩 I feel for you
Omg no, so sorry that happened to you!

I once fell face first in the customs area at Gare du Nord station in Paris after I had taken strong meds on an empty stomach and was super dizzy, the Douane agents made me sit down and drink water for 20 minutes, I met the Eurostar manager for Gare du Nord and now we're friends and I get free premier class upgrades - so falling over might be embarrassing, but sympathy can win you some pretty great rewards :tongue:
Reply 4
On a night out a couple of months ago I came out the club and saw my bus and started sprinting.

no sooner had I started I tripped and fell HARD into ground. My arm slammed so hard into the concrete at first I thought I had broken it. The fall was so brutal nobody even laughed, and some dude came along and helped me up.

My elbow was hurting a lot, and when I took a look at it the skin had been torn and I was bleeding.

It took like a week to stop hurting.

I would have rather fallen in some mud and been a bit more embarrassed [and no injuries like yourself] ..so count yourself lucky OP
no one will remember in like 5 minutes so you can forget it and move on :biggrin:
Reply 6
I slipped over on some ice last year in town center

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending