How to stop masturbating Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
16 and I’ve been masturbating since 12.
I enjoy but after I always feel regret and guilt.
For the past couple of years, I’ve been trying to stop because I feel bad, like I’m a disappointment to my family and I’m also religious. I also wish to have a big family when I’m older but I think masturbating might make not that come true.

Usually, I don’t fap for a week to a few days but when I’m by myself and get bored, I end up looking at pics online and progressively turn into masturbating and after that, I feel that I shouldn’t have done that and feel very bad.

I really want to stop. I’ve tried keeping myself busy, keeping my mind of it but everytime I get bored and I’m alone, I end up doing it. I’ve even tried meditating at one point. any help pls thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Masturbating apparently increases having the chance of kids also if you don’t masturbate the chances of having a child decrease by about 10% i bet your parents did it at your ages so don’t worry i assume your not sexually active so at least you’re only masturbating!!!! Masturbating can become addictive if you do it as often as 2 times a day if you feel the need to not masturbate then just do the method: masturbate tomorrow then wait till the next 2 days then wait till the next 4 days until you don’t do it for 2 weeks I’m sure you won’t feel the need to do it anymore.
PS MASTURBATING IS NOT A SIN
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sb2405
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Um
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by Sb2405; 3 weeks ago
username121212
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There's nothing wrong with masturbation, it's natural and not unhealthy, it wont affect your offspring in any way. You shouldn't feel bad about it and you're not less of a person because of it, I don't know your family and I will avoid commenting on it because it might be related to religion and I have a very polemic opinion on that. I am, however, pretty certain that your family wont reject you for it and probably did the same when they were your age (and might still do it occasionally).

Some of my friends have stopped doing it, there really aren't many tips. Don't look at "pics" and just try and control yourself, you just need the willpower (CTLeafez hehe) you can't want to do something but then not follow through with it just make up your mind and do it. Maybe try and get a girlfriend. You might fail a few times but if you keep trying (and I mean actually trying not just saying you want to do it and then not doing anything to achieve your goals and whine that they don't achieve themselves) you will eventually succeed.~

Not mastrubating is not bad for you either, your testosterone levels will raise for a week or two but then it will return to normal (that means that you will be very ***needy*** for the first two weeks but then it will become easier to contain yourself)
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Get any religious leader to take a Jeremy Kyle lie detector test: "Have you ever masturbated?"

They will ALL fail. It's up to you if you want to do what a hypocrite tells you to.

There's a school of thought that religious leaders that say that masturbation is bad are just using that as a cheap and easy way to gain power over you. By making you gulity for something you shouldn't fell guilty about.

For my children, I intend making it clear to them that masturbation is cool and fine and natural and expected of them (to do whenever they feel like it). And that it's a purely personal matter and none of anyone else's business. And that if they don't masturbate then that's a sign that their mental or physical health or wellbeing might need looking into.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, i did it again
I was left home alone and boredom just took over.
I really want to stop but I don’t know how to when I’m bored or alone.
Any helps pls thanks
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
16 and I’ve been masturbating since 12.
I enjoy but after I always feel regret and guilt.
For the past couple of years, I’ve been trying to stop because I feel bad, like I’m a disappointment to my family and I’m also religious. I also wish to have a big family when I’m older but I think masturbating might make not that come true.

Usually, I don’t fap for a week to a few days but when I’m by myself and get bored, I end up looking at pics online and progressively turn into masturbating and after that, I feel that I shouldn’t have done that and feel very bad.

I really want to stop. I’ve tried keeping myself busy, keeping my mind of it but everytime I get bored and I’m alone, I end up doing it. I’ve even tried meditating at one point. any help pls thank you
Masturbating is not a sin. It will also not preclude you from having a family. It is perfectly healthy, provided it doesn't rule your life.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (192)
18.7%
No (622)
60.56%
Not really bothered about them (213)
20.74%

Watched Threads