anon519284
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all

Hoping to apply for Durham but not sure about which college. Want to go for physics (if that affects the colleges I should go for - in terms of distance from lectures). Most say I'm a pretty quiet person so I don't really want one that's really busy/in the middle of everything. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sam9320153)
Hi all

Hoping to apply for Durham but not sure about which college. Want to go for physics (if that affects the colleges I should go for - in terms of distance from lectures). Most say I'm a pretty quiet person so I don't really want one that's really busy/in the middle of everything. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Their websites will tell you what the colleges are like socially. Maybe have a look at where your lectures will be on a map and go from there? You may end up living out in your 2nd and 3rd years so does distance to lectures really matter?
anon519284
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by alleycat393)
Their websites will tell you what the colleges are like socially. Maybe have a look at where your lectures will be on a map and go from there? You may end up living out in your 2nd and 3rd years so does distance to lectures really matter?
I had a look after I posted and am pretty positive I'll go for Josephine Butler
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (514)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (631)
41.35%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (312)
20.45%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.52%

Watched Threads