The Student Room Group

Student Finance Scotland!!

If you do an open university degree and recieve the saas part time fee grant. would you still be able to get your tuition fees funded if you did a full time course in medicine in graduate entry.
Original post by louise672287
If you do an open university degree and recieve the saas part time fee grant. would you still be able to get your tuition fees funded if you did a full time course in medicine in graduate entry.

Hi Louise672287,

Where would you be studying the medicine course? Are you living in England currently? What qualification's do you have already?

Thanks,
Claire
I would be studying it in Scotland, the St. Andrews uni seems to be the only one that I’d be able to get into due to their graduate entry programme
I would be studying it in Scotland, the St. Andrews uni seems to be the only one that I’d be able to get into due to their graduate entry programme

Hi Louise672287,

Where are you living currently? Have you had finance from Student Finance England before?

Thanks,
Claire
I'm living in Scotland and I have been all my life also I have not had any finance from student finance England.
I'm living in Scotland and I have been all my life also I have not had any finance from student finance England.

Hi Louise,

As you have not been ordinarily resident in England you would be ineligible to apply for funding through Student Finance England. We would advise to contact SAAS directly to discuss your funding options. You can contact them directly on 0300 555 0505

Thanks,
Erin K

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending