The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester university clearing places

How often does manchester university have clearing spaces for the chemical engineering course. This is because im thinking of going through adjustment in order this course. I have already sent my application for the engineering foundation year to start in 2019. So what is the chances that Manchester have places foe students like myself who might consider the adjustment process.
Original post by TadFc47
How often does manchester university have clearing spaces for the chemical engineering course. This is because im thinking of going through adjustment in order this course. I have already sent my application for the engineering foundation year to start in 2019. So what is the chances that Manchester have places foe students like myself who might consider the adjustment process.

If you firm a foundation year offer then you wouldn’t need to use adjustment to swap courses. Ring up Manchester to ask whether they would change your course/year of entry if you do well. They’re the only people who have any idea about this
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
If you firm a foundation year offer then you wouldn’t need to use adjustment to swap courses. Ring up Manchester to ask whether they would change your course/year of entry if you do well. They’re the only people who have any idea about this

Is this only possible if i firm. I was thinking of having it as a second choice. Would i still be able to do as you said?
Reply 3
Original post by PQ

I was previously thinking about having it as an insurance uni. To someone like sheffield
Original post by TadFc47
I was previously thinking about having it as an insurance uni. To someone like sheffield

Ask Manchester
Hi i, Im looking to do Medicine with a foundation year, however I just found the course now and didnt apply via UCAS. Does Manchester university allow clearing for foundation year with medicine? Im clining onto some hope that if i get my grades, i could access the course via clearing :smile:
Hello, I’m in the same situation as you. I would like to do pharmacy with foundation year at Manchester but I don’t have bio or chem as a levels so I was wondering if their entry requirements may lower? Are you applying for uni for September because I am :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending