The Student Room Group

Uni reply

So I’ve sent my university application off for nursing to Leeds Southampton Canterbury Nottingham and Bournemouth I received reply’s from 3 .......

But I was wondering if anyone from here applied to Leeds and when they received their reply

Ik some uni take time but I was talking to a friend and they said that Southampton normally reply by February....
If anyone knows when they normally reply to PS application for Leeds
Could someone tell me
For me leeds gave me an offer a day after i sent my application but i didn’t apply for nursing
Original post by Anomalous a
So I’ve sent my university application off for nursing to Leeds Southampton Canterbury Nottingham and Bournemouth I received reply’s from 3 .......

But I was wondering if anyone from here applied to Leeds and when they received their reply

Ik some uni take time but I was talking to a friend and they said that Southampton normally reply by February....
If anyone knows when they normally reply to PS application for Leeds
Could someone tell me

There isn't a 'normal' time to hear back. Universities have until the beginning of May to give you their decision. Generally for courses like nursing it takes a lot longer for applications to be processed due to the requirement for interviews and other pre-admission checks. It's also not uncommon for applications to be processed in batches.
Reply 3
Original post by Sofiaaaaa1
For me leeds gave me an offer a day after i sent my application but i didn’t apply for nursing

Oh okay thanks ....what did u apply for???!! Did u have an interview process
Original post by Anomalous a
Oh okay thanks ....what did u apply for???!! Did u have an interview process

I applied for Food Science and Nutrition and didn’t have an interview

Quick Reply

Latest