The Student Room Group

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - can't tame animals?

Hi guys, so recently I started playing AC Odyssey and I got the Beast Master skill, which allows you to tame knocked out animals.
I got Tier 3 because I wanted to tame a bear, but when I knock the bear out it won't let me tame it, no button prompts or anything.
The only animals I can tame, in fact, are wolves and coyotes even though I have the highest level of the perk.
Does anyone know why this might be happening?
No idea didn't really pay much attention to the Beast Master skill I got all my satisfaction from headshoting innocent civilians and then turning it into a mass massacre which as a result, I would have a 5 mercenary bounty on me. Also, just go ahead and destroy merchant ships whenever you want, just for the fun of it.
Reply 2
bump
Reply 3
Original post by kazzykat95
Hi guys, so recently I started playing AC Odyssey and I got the Beast Master skill, which allows you to tame knocked out animals.
I got Tier 3 because I wanted to tame a bear, but when I knock the bear out it won't let me tame it, no button prompts or anything.
The only animals I can tame, in fact, are wolves and coyotes even though I have the highest level of the perk.
Does anyone know why this might be happening?

You'd be much better off asking this sort of question on the AC Odyssey section @ gamefaqs or something

yes TSR does have a gaming section [as you've discovered] but it has far less people and it ain't too active...
Reply 4
Original post by ANM775
You'd be much better off asking this sort of question on the AC Odyssey section @ gamefaqs or something

yes TSR does have a gaming section [as you've discovered] but it has far less people and it ain't too active...

Cheers - I'll go ask on there
Reply 5
Original post by kazzykat95
Cheers - I'll go ask on there

here's a link

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/240205-assassins-creed-odyssey

Quick Reply

Latest