Assassin's Creed Odyssey - can't tame animals? Watch

kazzykat95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, so recently I started playing AC Odyssey and I got the Beast Master skill, which allows you to tame knocked out animals.
I got Tier 3 because I wanted to tame a bear, but when I knock the bear out it won't let me tame it, no button prompts or anything.
The only animals I can tame, in fact, are wolves and coyotes even though I have the highest level of the perk.
Does anyone know why this might be happening?
HealthInsurance
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No idea didn't really pay much attention to the Beast Master skill I got all my satisfaction from headshoting innocent civilians and then turning it into a mass massacre which as a result, I would have a 5 mercenary bounty on me. Also, just go ahead and destroy merchant ships whenever you want, just for the fun of it.
kazzykat95
Rep:
?
bump
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
Hi guys, so recently I started playing AC Odyssey and I got the Beast Master skill, which allows you to tame knocked out animals.
I got Tier 3 because I wanted to tame a bear, but when I knock the bear out it won't let me tame it, no button prompts or anything.
The only animals I can tame, in fact, are wolves and coyotes even though I have the highest level of the perk.
Does anyone know why this might be happening?

You'd be much better off asking this sort of question on the AC Odyssey section @ gamefaqs or something

yes TSR does have a gaming section [as you've discovered] but it has far less people and it ain't too active...
kazzykat95
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
You'd be much better off asking this sort of question on the AC Odyssey section @ gamefaqs or something

yes TSR does have a gaming section [as you've discovered] but it has far less people and it ain't too active...
Cheers - I'll go ask on there
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kazzykat95)
Cheers - I'll go ask on there

here's a link

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards...-creed-odyssey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.17%
12.44%
12.33%
18.09%
23.16%
19.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed