Would Anyone be able to do a language exchange type of thing for free?

Watch
midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm looking for a free texting language exchange partner. I speak english and would want to speak mostly Spanish in this exchange. The reason for this is so that I can pass the baseline testing for a SL IB Spanish course. I did study Spanish for 3 years but unfortunately my school dropped the programme. I really want to take the IB Spanish course and think I would be capable with a little bit of brushing up.
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by midiwombatz)
I'm looking for a free texting language exchange partner. I speak english and would want to speak mostly Spanish in this exchange. The reason for this is so that I can pass the baseline testing for a SL IB Spanish course. I did study Spanish for 3 years but unfortunately my school dropped the programme. I really want to take the IB Spanish course and think I would be capable with a little bit of brushing up.
Try italki. There are plenty of Spanish speakers there that are happy to do an exchange, that's where I found my partners. Good luck!
midiwombatz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by RainbowParrot)
Try italki. There are plenty of Spanish speakers there that are happy to do an exchange, that's where I found my partners. Good luck!
thankyou, I'm actually using speaky instead but I realise sites like that are a good bet
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by midiwombatz)
thankyou, I'm actually using speaky instead but I realise sites like that are a good bet
No problem! Speaky's good but I find that on italki (I'm learning Spanish too) I get a large number of messages from potential partners so I always have a backup
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed