Accommodation for management school Watch

NashEh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, i've received an offer from Liverpool for their marketing course and an accommodation letter soon after.
I was wondering what would be the best accommodation for someone going to the management school (ensuite).
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
NKSSSSS09
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NashEh)
Hi, i've received an offer from Liverpool for their marketing course and an accommodation letter soon after.
I was wondering what would be the best accommodation for someone going to the management school (ensuite).
Hello, congrats on your offer! I'm a second year business student from Liverpool Uni. I was in crown place last year and it was about a 5 minuet walk from the accommodation (this has en suites). However, if you want to be right next to the managment school Melville grove is your best option (non ensuite). I would choose crown place for your firm options its the most sociable and easily accessible accommodation
NashEh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by NKSSSSS09)
Hello, congrats on your offer! I'm a second year business student from Liverpool Uni. I was in crown place last year and it was about a 5 minuet walk from the accommodation (this has en suites). However, if you want to be right next to the managment school Melville grove is your best option (non ensuite). I would choose crown place for your firm options its the most sociable and easily accessible accommodation
What are your thoughts on Philharmonic and Vine Court and which are better from the two?
Last edited by NashEh; 5 months ago
NKSSSSS09
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by NashEh)
What are your thoughts on Philharmonic and Vine Court and which are better from the two?
I'd say philharmonic, its cheaper but newer. They both will have a mix of 1st and third year students in though. Whereas crown is just first year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?